1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Java Games

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by DynoO, Jan 8, 2005.

1. DynoO

DynoO Member

I know theres been topics but most of them turn into something else so here it is

Post Game Site, I Need Some For The V220 I hope they have splinter cell or a lotr or something fun thanks :)

Also How Would I get Rid Of That Rogers Thing. Rogers Is My Cell Phone Company

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  2. x0rcist

x0rcist Member

im wondering teh same thing how to get rid of cingular and get splinter cell or rainbow six 3 for my v220 but i havent been able to find either i geussi ill jsut have to buy it from game loft =(

3. DynoO

DynoO Member

is there a splinter cell game for the v220?? i duno if it was made for it.if i'll find it i'll post em for you

4. x0rcist

x0rcist Member

there is its on gameloft but i dont want to get it from there i want to transfer splinter cell and rainbow six trough the cable...=(

5. motodude

motodude Guest

If you want splinter cell or xmen games switch to the v300 or v600 phones. V220 phones only get the crappy games.

6. x0rcist

x0rcist Member

well phones arent made for gaming and yes they do have splinter cell for v220...