1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jetway DVB-T PCI

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ljk, Oct 29, 2004.

1. blob33

blob33 Member

Hi i've been looking at this page for a while to hopfully see if anyone has found a fix for the "cannot find mpeg muxer interface"
    Today i have managed to get my capture feature to work.
    using mpeg-ps i then removed all video editing software off my system (Powerproducer 2 gold edition) (Unlead video studio6). during the uninstallation it asked if i wanted to remove several .dll files that might be used by other programs i clicked yes and hay presto i can now capture in mpeg-ps format. hope this helps at least one of u people. please reply if it does.
    Rob.

2. rich26

rich26 Member

Hi, I brought one of these pci cards a while ago from ebay, it came with the software version v1.2, which was crap

I have just installed the latest version V2.1 from the Jetway website, This software looks better but the sound is all broken up, it is the same on all channels, but when I record and play back my recording the sound is fine!

Can any one help please?, I tried uninstalling and installing the original software V1.2 to test the card and the sound is fine.

Is there some other software that will work with this card?

3. eustud

eustud Member

after reading [bold]blob33[/bold] comment i too removed my version of Powerproducer and while doing so it asked if i wanted to remove several file types(.ax and .dll) i did so and now the "cannot find mpeg muxer interface" [bold]does not appear[/bold] and it reecords and plays back mpeg2-ps format. so thanks rob uv solved it.

4. lionslair

lionslair Member

After searching and trying everything this too also proved to be the reason why my mine stopped recording. I have a IN-VISION PCI DIGITAL TV TUNER CARD PRODUCT CODE: AVL670

Must be the same card because it is exactly the same solution and symptoms.

I have found that Power Producer 2 Gold is the only software that will take the recorded mpeg2 files and make them directly into a video DVD so what have other people done to now produce DVD's from your recorded tv epesodes?

5. lionslair

lionslair Member

If we can't use power producer 2 gold then what do you other people use to make your videos into DVD's then burn them on DVD then?

6. blob33

blob33 Member

You can still use power producer gold i do but record all videos then install PPG then once you have finnished uninstall it again its a pain but it seems to be the only way!

7. lionslair

lionslair Member

That really sux but it does not appear anyone else has a better suggestion so I think that is what I have to do :(

8. Jepstone

Jepstone Guest

I bought my 9yr old son the usb Vstream DVB box about a year ago. Great picture, awful software. It worked for about a month on a brand new Dell desktop (XPSP2 I think) then started crashing so he gave up using it.

Every now and then I have a little go at getting it going again. I've tried updating the drivers, partly in the hope of getting bda drivers that will talk to showshifter, but I keep getting the same error reported (much) earlier on this thread:

"We can't find any DVB-T USB2 Devices on your system"

Just wondered if anyone had managed to update one of these boxes or are the update downloads a hoax?

By the way in case you were wondering: we have now given him an old VCR.

Part of the reason for getting him the DVB box was so he could see what computers are like and I think he's got a pretty good idea now.

9. tvgazza

tvgazza Member

This card is driving me crazy.

I'm trying to output the tv picture through the rf out socket of the jetway card so I can connect my video for recording, but there's no signal coming out!! Is there something I'm doing wrong or do I have to switch something on in the software somewhere?

Any ideas?

And yes the software is not very good, why can you not move the channels about like other software!!

All the best

Gazza

10. pmiller05

pmiller05 Member

The RF output socket is a loopthough output. What is on the RF output
    socket is a slightly amplified version of what is on the RF input
    socket only. It cannot output what is on the screen.

Peter

11. yamumma

yamumma Regular member

someone please tell how i can use my ASUS TV7134 WDM Video Capture with came with my comuter i tryed to make it work on windows movie maker by connecting a cable to my vcr because i want edit my movie but i am have big trouble??????!!

12. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

13. yamumma

yamumma Regular member

very sorry i am new to forums!
    :)

14. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No worries. Hope you get the help you need :)

15. alkiholic

alkiholic Member

hi guys, i'm new to this, i have some WHQL drivers for Windows XP. this may solve some of the problems with the drivers. This driver also enables you to use the Jetway DVB-T PCI card in Windows Media Center Edition 2005! if anyone needs them message me!

16. alkiholic

alkiholic Member

17. lionslair

lionslair Member

I have installed that driver and everything seems to work the same. It is using a different remote control by the looks but the software looks the same. However now when I try and record it waits a bit then gives me this same error.

See image

[​IMG]

Does anyone else get this eror and how have you fixed it? I havent got Power Producer installed either. Else does anyone know what this error message is telling me or the meaning of it?

18. lionslair

lionslair Member

Does no one else get this error?

19. alkiholic

alkiholic Member

i got these from the jetway technical support, prehaps thses may help

Best regards
    From JETWAY FAE support team

Dear sir

Please download driver from this place
    ftp://www.jetway.com.tw/tvdriver/dvb-t/pci/v4.0.108.3_20050721_build(whqldriver).rar
    application software

20. alkiholic

alkiholic Member

woops forgot this bit

application software
    ftp://www.jetway.com.tw/tvdriver/dvb-t/pci/v2.3.5.0_050926.rar

i dont no if thats an update for the software. i use Media Center Edition.