1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joh's Gamecube Tracker???News?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by cb9983, Jul 27, 2009.

1. cb9983

cb9983 Member

I dont know if anyone cares but for a couple months now i havent been able to connect to Joh's Gamecube tracker. Anyone know if the sites gone , or changed url . Did the site go the way of the dinosuar. I havent been able to find any news about it around and im wondering if it was just closed or what . Im not sure if anyone knows but if you do could you let me know if its gone or url change. Thanks for your help in advance and if this post is frowned upon by the mods then my apologies its been a while since ive been on this site.

2. varnull

varnull Guest

I heard the BSA got him.. so he will go to court like TPB guys did and be fined some stupid amount.. and being a yank will have a gagging order put as a condition so we will never know... apart from some small article in some local paper about a "pirate" getting busted.

We don't like these "is this or that site down" posts.. because they are generally about purely pirate content places.. some by subscription.. and are very borderline as spamming or rule breaking... by the same token I can go on and "ask" about 5 or 6 well known crack sites.. are they up or down??.. I don't want to know.. because I already know they are up.. I'm just spamming them and getting people to use the url increasing traffic.. astalavista baby *grins* XD

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
  3. cb9983

cb9983 Member

Sorry bout that i wasnt trying to advertise and normally id like to think im the know. But ive been skulking around the interwebs last couple weeks trying to find any ifo on this and none maybe im just not looking in the right places. Yea i see what you mean its just like a dumb question like where do i download games off the internet i shouldve realized that this post was in the same viegn . But i havent posted here in a while soo i guess i can say chalk it up to that and stupidity. Also i shouldve realized bc on most forums you cant ask those questions (about downloading ) or mine (about a website being up). Thank you for letting me know though dammit are all these guys in toher contries and whats going on. Are other contries finally trying to crackdown on these sites makes me kinda sad bc if its purely for backup purposes were all aloud 1 copy as long as we own the game , also some people cant make backups on thier own thats why it makes me sad to see this happening oh well i wonder if ill ever see a gamecube tracker that good again the answer would be no i highly doubt it really a shame if you ask me.

4. varnull

varnull Guest

I had the same problem recently.. my main source of hentai was taken down (thanks wurmknight for 3 great years) and now we have nowhere to get our latest releases.

I just happen to know about the loss of this site by hearsay.. I'm an old time member of an xbox release group and somebody knows somebody who knows somebody who heard from one of the site people that they were taken down and had the server seized.. That's the nature of the beast.. apparently they were hosting files themselves.. and that's plain stupid.

There are lots of sources for gamecube roms.. it's in the emulator zone now so like the snes and the other older consoles the roms will be around for a while.

5. cb9983

cb9983 Member

Oh i know i just like johs bc it was everything gc/wii in one spot if theres anything i love more than free .... its convenience . Im sure alot of people agree, well ill miss them regardless but thanks again for the info its cool to know whats going on!!

6. cvas

cvas Member

Hi everyone, I know this is an old post so sorry for the grave digging...

I was trying to log back on to the new GC tracker and I had the problem where you have to go into the forum and request for your account to be re-activated. I have tried to sign up to the forum and do this but I get the following error:

General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'user_arcade_permissions' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
    Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: forums@gctracker.wasuup.co.uk

I tried to contact the email adress given but I get an undeliverable email message back

Is there anything I can do to get past this problem?

Thanks a lot to anyone who can help..

7. scum101

scum101 Guest

did you read the thread? .. it's gone and will never come back.

oh.. and I guess your ip has now probably been logged by the anti piracy people too.