1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join button inoperable in Nero

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by hodocka, Jan 12, 2011.

1. hodocka

hodocka Member

I'm trying to join VOB files in Nero. The files are from Sony dcrdvd100 camcorder. I
    finalized the mini disc, put in PC, opened dvd, copied the video-ts files to PC
    hardrive. I open Nero 10 via shortcut to main menu, clicked open saved project,
    opened this video-tc folder and the individual files display on the right side. I
    select all using ctrl A. They all are highlighted in blue. The problem is after all
    this, the join button is not active. It is dim and can't be clicked. Any help appreciated!

2. attar

attar Senior member

Not sure, but does it show all the files (including IFO and BUP) - because it's only the applicable VOB files that should be selected.

3. hodocka

hodocka Member

I did chat help from Nero and was told to select all using ctrl A and then to click the join button but no matter what I try, it's as if that feacture doesn't work.

4. hodocka

hodocka Member

I figured it out. When I started with create dvd instead of open project, the join button works. I've used Pixela Imagemixer for years. Just learning Nero.

5. fxmoviemn

fxmoviemn Guest