1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joining 2 avi files with vbr audio

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bgkothari, Feb 21, 2005.

1. bgkothari

bgkothari Member

i have just recently downloaded alexander dvdscr it has 2 avi file. they both have vbr audio. i was wondering if there was a way to join these 2 files. i have used virtualdub and nandub, when i open the first file in virtualdub there is an error message i then extracted the wav file but when i try to append the avi file i cannot seem to do it, gives me another error. my mate is seem to be having the same problem. i have searched but not yet have found a solution to my problem. i love this forum and im sure to get some help from here. plz guys. i really need help. thanx in advance

2. kyle_101

kyle_101 Guest

Hi, if you have nero, you can join the two files using nero vision express. Just drop the first part of the film into the timeline of nero and then the second part and click next go through the options and burn away. It will come out as one whole film...

Good luck

3. bgkothari

bgkothari Member

i have heard nero vision express doesnt produce the best quality and have tried it myself. originally i wud like to encode the file to mpeg and then author and burn, plz provide other suggestions, thanx