1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joining a double sided dvd

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by Rouge006, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Rouge006

Rouge006 Guest

Hi im backing up The Goodfellas and its on a dvd-9 disc....but its doubles sided. So i ripped both sides...and im tryin to get them in the same folder so DVD2One can read them and process it into a movie under 4.7GB......can ne1 tell me how it can be done?

2. and

and Member

try using smartripper b 4 u use dvd2one. this will just rip the movie and dvd2one will compress it to 4.7gb to fit onto one disc.

3. LuNaTiC

LuNaTiC Guest

4. memcco

memcco Regular member

double sided...are you sure that it's not that on one side you have the movie in widescreen and on the other side it's full screen? if you're trying to put both movies on one side of a 4.7 dvd...you're crazy!

5. Nuke

Nuke Member

I have the same dvd, it's a double sided disc. 1 layer per side, widescreen on both(a flipper). Only problem is that the vobs on one side are named the same as the vobs on the other, I don't know if dvd2one will rename them and keep them in order. you can rip them into the same folder and run them through dvd2one and check them with a software player before you do any burning.

6. memcco

memcco Regular member

reread the lunatic...he put up derrow's guide...it works perfectly and is very simple to use. 1st you rip both sides..keep 'em separate. follow the guide. when it's all connected, then use dvd2one to compress.

7. Rouge006

Rouge006 Guest

Ya Lunatics link works great!!!....thanx Lunatic