1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joining DVD Files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by barcs2002, Mar 6, 2004.

1. barcs2002

barcs2002 Member

Hi how do i join dvd file for example i have the film Goodfelas the film is split in half on to a dual-sided DVD.

1 half the film is on 1 side of the dvd and the other half of the film is on the other side of the dvd.

So is it possible to join both these parts together and make it completly seamless.

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

hi barcs

there are a couple ways to do this,one is the method that i use with dvd shrink.http://www.dvdshrink.info/compilation.php
    I like this method because of the price,freeeeeeee
    Another method of choice is using dvd2one,in the join mode,another effective method but not free,the price at just under 40 bucks,the end result is a matter of oppinion.Be careful of too much compression tho,or the quality will surely suffer!
    There's probably other ways to do this but this is the two that i know of.

ok ive just been told that using dvd shrink, might not be completely seamless,im not sure if this true or not,if it is then dvd2one is your seamless choice,this i know for a fact!I may have been misinformed about dvd shrink, sorry about the confusion,its early in the morning here lol

good luck

happy trails

jim

_
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]no matter where you go,there you are.[/small]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  3. cryptdigr

cryptdigr Guest