1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

joining two mpegs

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Mattjazz, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Mattjazz

Mattjazz Member

what is the best programme for joining two mpeg files together? Thanx in advance

2. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Do you have the Nero 6 Suite? This is a pretty simple task using NeroVision Express; not just to join the mpeg's, but to transcode to VOB and burn out to a dvd.

Otherwise, if you just want to join mpeg's, and they have the same formats (resolution, codec's, the whole works), Camel Mpegjoin can do it. But NVE is more flexible because it can take mpeg's of different format, and join them. If you just want the join, then "export" them rather than create a movie from them. The result will be mpeg2, 720x480.

3. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

dvtool:http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_tools/dv-tool.cfm

5. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

jim_dandy

Clever graphic in your sig. While I've got a good firewall, I'm assuming that it only displays that information to me. I can imagine it might scare the less informed, who might think it means you've hacked into their computer.

Or is that the point?

6. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

That info is only yours to see,I cant see what its telling you,im not trying to make a point. I just saw somebody else using these, and since its free,I thought id give them a try.
    It not my intention to scare anybody.Im not on here to hurt people, im on here to help people.