1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jpegs burned with Nero 5.5 not viewable

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by JimmyX, May 17, 2003.

1. JimmyX

JimmyX Member

I recently burned a disc of jpegs with Nero (or at least I thought I did...LOL). What I got was another coaster. The CD has several hundred DAT's all the same size (345KB, different size than the source files) that are not viewable with any player that I've tried so far. All I wanted was a back-up disc, but, it seems that I didn't even get that. I tried to download several "test" images back to my harddrive, rename, and open them but they weren't recognized by the viewing software and couldn't be opened.
    This is my first time burning jpegs, any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. MikeBUK

MikeBUK Guest

Did you use the Data CD option for creating a CD ROM? I presume you used drag and drop for this? If not try again using the Nero wizard. You don't need to use the image drive or Nero Express - just the data CD option.

3. JimmyX

JimmyX Member

Thanks for your imput. I had used the Videos/Pictures-->VCD option and simply selected a folder full of jpegs. I assume you refer to the Data-->Data disc option that explains it burns all types of files. Thanks again for reponding, I'll give it a try.