1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSRF Racing

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by mario612, Nov 14, 2007.

1. mario612

mario612 Member

Hello people, I Have been going through my old Xbox games when i pulled out Jet Set Radio Future. So i popped it in and played it. after a while, I asked myself, "how fun would it be to race others online in this game?" So here we are, I am currently trying to find members for a JSRF Racing league.

how it will happen is that i will announce a map for racing on That day, and we would all run it, record it, and upload it.it can be to YouTube, a file hosting site, torrent, etc.
    then I will compile The Races and watch them to see who won the race. i will after that post all the videos on a site in order of place. winner will get X amount of points, depending on how many racers we have. 2nd place will get a little less, 3rd less than that, and so on. You will need to have your Internet "alias" or a way to distinguish that it is your video in the video it self.

If you are interested, or have questions, please post here.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  2. phenox

phenox Guest

Yea I'm in. Just gotta get the game back from a friend. Any time when it's happening?

3. mario612

mario612 Member

I'm actually surprised to have a reply so quickly. it will all depends on how many people we get and how quickly people reply.
    so, it all depends on everyone else.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007