1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jus wonderin

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by haxium, Apr 13, 2005.

1. haxium

haxium Member

i was jus woderin if u can put another hardrive in ur xbox and how

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Yes, you need to either put a modchip in your system or softmod your Xbox, because then you will be able to unlock your original hard drive and upgrade it. Check out this site to learn more, http://webpages.charter.net/modchipzone/

3. haxium

haxium Member

yah i have the modchip evo x, i opened up the xbox and took out the dvd-drive and original hardrive and i was lookin for a place to put in the harddrive.....

4. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

are you serious! LOL Just replace the old HDD with the new one and reformat

5. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

haxium, I know that the website I listed above will upgrade your hard drive if you do not want to do it yourself...

6. haxium

haxium Member

so wha u cant put a second harddrive in....cuzz lots of poeple have a second harddrive in there xbox

7. haxium

haxium Member

o yah, i have slayers in my original disk and i dun think it will work without the original xbox software in it so how do i fix that.. and if i cant fut the xbox software then the games will probably not work either,and my box would go to waste

8. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

No offense dude, but I can tell you are REAL lost. ;) Its OK though, If you have the slayers disk, it can reinstall the original settings for the xbox so I wouldnt worry about that.

Btw, you can put a second hdd in, but if I were you, I would start with upgrading the one you have now, because having dual hard drives can be a little difficult if you are a n00b.