1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a stupid question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lauren869, May 21, 2007.

1. lauren869

lauren869 Member

I want to burn some video files onto a DVD using Nero Vision Express 3, which I can do just fine. The problem is I dont want any fancy menus with backgrounds and thumbnails/buttons and all that rubbish.

I just want text lists of whats on the DVD for my menu and I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of the thumbnails.

Any help is appreciated

Cheers,
    Lauren

2. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

have you tryed dvd shrink or vob blanker?

3. dingo_69

dingo_69 Guest

heres another stupid question???? i can burn dvds copy and remove stuff off a dvd. Is there a way of putting some kind of copyright/ password to the dvd's i do my self to stop my sis copying the dvd 's after i have converted and burned them as she a lazy ass and just copy my dvd to her lap top and goes home pls help

4. lauren869

lauren869 Member

No I haven't tried any of those programs. I'd prefer to figure it out on nero cause I like that it's easy and I don't have to convert video files before burning, but I'll give those others a go I guess.

Thanks for the help

5. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

ConverXtoDVD is just as easy if not easier than nero, and it has the menus like you want, although nero vision might be able to have the menus you want.

i'll mess around with nero vision to see if i can get the menus like you want and will post if i found out how.

6. colw

colw Active member

@dingo_69

You have hijacked someone else's thread - start you own for a new question.

The answer to your question is no - if the major movie companies cannot protect their DVD's - do not think you will be able to.

7. MysticE

MysticE Active member

You can't do Text Only menus with NVE.