1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought an EasyCAP

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by jbeave, Feb 18, 2010.

1. jbeave

jbeave Member

For some reason it didn't come with the Windows XP driver CD, and I'm having a lot of trouble actually finding it online. The seller provided a download link, but the filesize was huge (for me, I use dial-up). The website doesn't support download resuming and I can't download something for 24+ hours straight without it disconnecting.

So I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction to download this, and preferably a site that supports resuming.

Hopefully somebody can help me out, thanks.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. davexnet

davexnet Active member

3. jbeave

jbeave Member

Actually, I just found a driver that seems to be working. Like 20 min ago, lol. Thank you, though.

Now I have a new dilemma. What are some good video capture softwares? I've read several people have used AMcap, but it skips video on me and the audio isn't in synch. I'm still digging around for tutorials and such, but maybe you can help me with that?

4. davexnet

davexnet Active member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  5. jbeave

jbeave Member

No, I didn't get the disk with it, which made me believe I had bought one of the so called fakes. Maybe I did. But I found out that a Nero disk that came with my DVD drive had Power Producer on it seems to be just what I needed. I just watched and recorded an old movie and burnt it to a DVD. I guess I didn't need much help after all. =P