1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just got dvd x copy platinum- problems......?!

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by impostal, May 29, 2004.

1. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Good morning impostal,
    Are far as it now fitting and before it did not all I did is do the math. Your log produced the size and I just did the math. More than likely either 321 either did not compress enogh or Nero compressed it to fit. Maybe 321's log is incorrect but I used the number you provided via the log. Hope you can get it up and running.

2. xbadboy2

xbadboy2 Regular member

I have never updated my ASPI in-less Platinum came with one I don't have one. Ever sense 321 sent me pattin-couffin # 20 platinum works fine for me I copied the same movie with Platinum full metal its not a long move at all. This is what platinum was doing before the pattern-couffin update. When it came time to put the blank DVD+r Platinum would run for about 30 seconds and I would get a error/log file or it would go for 3 or 4 min and only burn the start menu but would give me a error or just freeze up the DVD player. What worked for me might not work for others but I went threw 5 or 10 coasters and it was driving me crazy. Hope this helps.