1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just installed a Xenium SP. ICE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by XboxMom, Oct 31, 2005.

1. hunter929

hunter929 Member

sorry ive been away. pm me your email and ill send you the bios. dont know why your having trouble with mrc, but i havent been there lately. let me know if there is anything else when you pm me and ill send it all. if you have a usb storage device they work great for putting stuff to xbox, dont have to worry about correct burning. I have the new nero also wich works great(trial). Ill try and watch for ya.

2. laxplayer

laxplayer Member

[qoute]We don't do much else but play games either, and want to back up our games, but had heard rumors that we could modify maps and make changes to how vehicles behave?
    [/qoute]

You can do this(ive had a lot of fun doing it) but if you want to play on xbox live you have to download either xlink kai(dont use it) or xbox connect(I use this one). Xbox connect is good, but you have to join games from your computer. Luckily I have a computer downstairs so its easy. Xbox live [bold]WILL[/bold] do a hardware check on the xbox and will terminate your account if you have the modchip, and if you are using cutstom maps you will be booted too as you will be reported when you completly own everybody LOL.

3. XboxMom

XboxMom Member

I have xbox connect so I should be ok ;-) on that right? as long as we ONLY use them on xbox connect.

4. laxplayer

laxplayer Member

yes that will be OKAY

Oh and by the way,wuts ur name so when i play u i can laugh at you when ur dead(lol jk)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2005
  5. XboxMom

XboxMom Member

I laugh at me when I die!!!! ROFL Hunter I sent those messages to ya ;-)

6. XboxMom

XboxMom Member

Hunter did you get my messages?? (hoping) my kid is desperate LOL

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

hi xboxmom, i'm an xboxdad, what problems are you having? you need a bios is that correct? PM and we'll discuss that milkbone underwear, woof :)

8. hunter929

hunter929 Member

i just noticed your messages ill try the latest email that you sent me. ill also try to email you a message without the bios that way youll get my email. ill be sending it in just a few, let me know what happens