1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just one more question for you with all the answers VOB files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BLISTERRR, Dec 28, 2004.

1. BLISTERRR

BLISTERRR Member

Hey I'm new round here too...........
    some of the help people are giving is cool baby real good stuff.........I've just been reading all the stuff out there.
    I think it's a little tough for anyone.....with all the different prog's out there and everyones got their fav's and it's the best.
    Everyones system is diff so what works for me might have another person ready to give there devil machine a drink of water.........so you just gotta read heaps, try lots of things and ASK QUESTIONS in these forums......thats why I'm here finally.
    Doin' my first AVI....I wanna put it to disk for stnd alone DVD plyrs.
    Got SHRINK,DVD DECRYPT, WINAVI, TEMPENC, IFO EDIT, DVDSANTA(YUK),VIRTUALDUB&MOD, Nero AND I think there's more.
    anyhow I've ended up with some VOB,IFO,BUP files on my HDD and I want them on a disc(for my stand alone plyr)Think I done it before some how but beh????
    What prog will finish the job??
    Do I need to author the files first then burn????

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

I'm not positive but I think if you have/put all those files into a dedicated folder you should be able to open them with shrink. If you can, then shrink could convert them to .iso and you could burn it with decrypter. I use a couple of programs to burn some of my tv shows off my dvr, and I know the final pass is through tempenc Dvd Author, which gives me shrink compliant files, i.e. .vob's .bup's........

Hope I made sense, sometimes I even confuse myself, any problems come back and someone smarter than me should be able to help you.

3. BLISTERRR

BLISTERRR Member

Any words are wise.......... man
    thanks for the words
    oh and you're a VAN-HALEN fan yes?(me too) ........
    your sign is a give away you escaped mental lunatic..
    if I'm wrong then forget it.

4. heybilly

heybilly Regular member

ey yo if u got a good version of nero just say ur making a dvd video disk in the wizard and you will see a folder in red marked video_ts... just drop all those VOB,IFO,BUP files in that folder, burn(slow is good), and play in ur standalone dvd