JVC CD-R, made in Japan, part no. J-CDR-WPP-SK up to 4 barrel x QTY 100 CDR ea.

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by happy hopping, May 2, 2024.

1. happy hopping

happy hopping Member

I am selling up to QTY 4 barrel of JVC,
    JVC CD-R White Hub Inkjet for Professional Use

CD-R blank media, a total of 100 CD-R each per barrel, made in Japan, part no. J-CDR-WPP-SK. The price show on this listing is US$100, that's for ONE barrel. If you want to buy more than 1, let me know

As shown from 2nd last photo, I bought them from ebay last year. The original package is thin plastic shrink wrapped without the cake box (see last photo). (At the time, as you can see from the invoice, I purchased 6. I am keeping 2 barrels, and I'm selling up to 4 barrels.) After they arrives, for better storage, I removed the thin shrink wrapped and put those barrels of disc media in empty cake boxes (see photo). So the part no. on the plastic cake box is NOT the correct part no. for the disc, rather, the correct part no. is J-CDR-WPP-SK

So the item is brand new, eventhough it's technically an open box.

From last photo, using freeware Opti Drive Control 1.8, it shows the Manufacturer ID is 97m24s01f, and a search on the internet should tell you that is Taiyo Yuden, see this link for e.g.:
    https://forums.afterdawn.com/threads/the-summary-of-cd-r-brands-read-before-asking.260497/page-3

If there is any damage / missing disc when you receive the package, by buying on this listing, you agree the damage is pro-rated. So if 1 disc is missing or damage, then I'll refund you US$1

The item is located in Canada, so expedited shipping is very fast within North America

The house is a smoke free home

Attached Files: