1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kabel Deutschland on my D-Box 2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by hoochidge, Jan 31, 2007.

1. hoochidge

hoochidge Guest

Hello All,

Ive managed to screw up my D-Box, i can only find the German Kabel Deutschland provider and have no idea what to do. Does anyone have any advice/suggestions.

I am truly desperate.

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

You need to put a CABLES.xml file on it if it was working before or flash a new uk image.

3. stevenali

stevenali Member

As Fekker says you need either a cable file or a UK image plus the wires to flash. I had the same problem you had. I had a fully operational box but just had to play. Ended up with no channels and no UK image. Anyway located the UK image and did a fresh scan and heh all working again.

If you need a file then let me know.

Steve

4. hoochidge

hoochidge Guest

Cheers Both much appreciated.

5. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Its most lightly that the version on your box is not a modded UK one, so you would need to reflash it with a new image. If you need an image you could head over to the website on my sig, that has the latest commando 7 BETA release.

6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Does your copy of the beta release have the CAMS & KEYS in it?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2007
  7. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

nah mate, but you just gotta copy them from you image that your using the now then copy them back once you flash it with the commando 7 BETA. But to be honest fekker, id wait for the officialy commando 7 release, your no BETA tester are ya? lol plus itl come all set up with any bugs fixed that may occur. Totaly up to your self though buddy

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2007
  8. stevenali

stevenali Member

which files do you copy?