1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Karma system

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Darkhadou, Sep 7, 2005.

1. ireland

ireland Active member

years ago i did post to drd to remove the newbie status,and use new members instead...but its drd site.
    people use to pm me asking to please remove the newbie status..
    i will not post what they said.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

popped into one of my other fave forums, and going over some threads reminded me they have some form of karma system. i've never worked out how to participate myself, partly because (at work) i never get to stay in one place long enough (online i mean). Anyways, this link shows some info about karma type stuff, as do the links to tek-tips forum lower down the link.. http://forums.veritas.com/discussio...=21&threadID=50039&messageID=4378052&#4378052

3. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi :)
    i only belong to 4 forums, and my favourite status is, Baby Burnie.
    now imagine those who get wound up about the title Newbie, if they where called BB they would give themselves a heart attack in a frenzy of typeing to get to the next level. LOL
    it's all in the mind

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

This is the only forum I have ever been on. And maybe the only one I ever will be on, who knows. I like to get to know the ppl here and just stick with what is familiar, although diversity is not a bad thing. I was never one for online chat, which is really in essence what this is. LOL

Last edited: Nov 22, 2005