1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kates Video Converter ... Worth Keeping?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by mrlewp, Jan 13, 2008.

1. kerry963

kerry963 Member

I will try movie maker, I don't mind buying a program as long as its really going to work well. I tried the convertx to dvd trial but the audio was still off, way off.

2. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

Did you play the movie before converting? maybe is off after editing.

Look at the following thread, it discusses diferent pay for video editing software. They all should have free trials and you can see which one is suitable for you:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/144851

3. kerry963

kerry963 Member

I tried playing it in different programs and either got sound and no video or vise versa. anyway I checked out the links and seems I will get the video redo since it sounds like what I am looking for .
    Thanks cyprusrom, you know your stuff, experience is priceless, thanks again for all your help. Will spen the next few days downloading , lol 26.4kbps what a joke, only dialup is available here parallel lines or some bull. anyway going to try the video redo. thanks

4. cyprusrom

cyprusrom Active member

The installers uually are pretty small. If you have a public library or a college close by, download the installation pakages, put them on a disc and install them at home.

5. kerry963

kerry963 Member

Thanks will do that and save some time