1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katy TX band with awsome vocalist looking for more

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by Meggamann, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Meggamann

Meggamann Member

I am starting a band (Rock/metal/everything) and am having tryouts this Sunday, August 3. This band is un-named and if you get invited into it you will be able to help name it, and receive an even cut from every gig we have.
    We currently have an amazing lead singer and are looking for-

Guitarist- Must be able to play acoustic and electric (bring any hardware needed such as amps as it will not be provided).

Drummer- Looking for a very good drummer who can play all variations of music.

Pianist/Keyboard player- We will provide a keyboard, if you have your own and do not feel comfortable using ours feel free to bring your own. Must be able to play all variations of music.

Bassist- Must be able to play acoustic and electric (bring any hardware needed)

We will be holding tryouts on sunday, giving everyone who wants to try out 3-5 minutes to decide who will get called back so we can decide who we want in the band.

Please email me for more information.
    ***email removed by loco***

Mitchell

Last edited: Sep 14, 2008
  2. maggot18

maggot18 Member

ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A GUITARIST FOR YOUR BAND I CAN PLAY LEAD RYTHEM WHATEVER YOU NEED I HAVE JUST RECENLTY LEFTED MY OTHER BAND I WAS IN WHICH WAS A LOCAL BAND NAMED AS THE CHARIOT BURNS I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING I AM ALSO VERY GOOD AT ACOUTIC GUITAR I AM DEFN INTRESSTED IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

KENNETH WILLIAMS

3. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Email removed per forum rules.

No all caps messages maggot.