1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kazaa lite 2.1; kazaa 2.1

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by triune, Mar 16, 2003.

1. triune

triune Guest

when i go to connect with kazaa from when i first turn on my computer it says i have to reinstall it. it's almost on a daily basis. is there anything i need to delete from my harddrive. also when i download kazaa lite 2.1 my monitor starts to blink and my background changes and icons change colors and it won't connect. what is it that might be keeping me from to use kazaa lite

2. Liquid86

Liquid86 Guest

Obviously, your computer doesn't like KaZaA too much...It may be your hard drive is cluttered beyond all recognition, try defragmenting it, I know that made kazaa run better for me, also, depending on where you downloaded kazaa from, your install file may be corrupted. Try finding it at a different location. Also, make sure when you setup your kazaa account that all the information you give it is correct, i.e. port, firewall info, connection speed, etc. Kazaa could be causing a conflict if trying to connect through a port different from what you have.
    Hope this helps.