1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keeping the main movie and Menu only question

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Pony321, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Pony321

Pony321 Regular member

I bought this dvd movie (dvd9) I've decided to copy the just the main menu and movie to a blank dvd. I have decided to keep the menu since the kids love to watch it. Using shrink (using still pictures)I kept the main movie, Menu and a couple of extas. Upon playing this dvd the main menu appears. Naturally when I select PLAY the move begins however If I were to select anything else other than play a STILL PICTURE appears which states " This selection has been removed". So everything is going as planned. The kids and their friends love to mess with the main menu which means that they often run across the Still picture. Bad news is I'm often told the tv picture is stuck and how to play the movie (lol).

Now what I wish to accomplish is to keep 'on the main menu' the play button functional and make all other buttons inoperable. Would IFO edit accomplish this? Which ever method used I would probaly need some kind of how-to guide also. Thank you.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

3. nist

nist Member

The program DVD Remake would also accomplish this. It can for example rebuild (remove unused items in the menu system) the menu. Try it out. There are both a standard and a Pro version available.