1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

killed another xbox !!!! please help error 21

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by redngreen, Jan 14, 2010.

1. redngreen

redngreen Member

alright now i'm pretty new to modding and killed a few xboxes and psp here lately this one i know is fixable error 21

first i started with the machassault game save with evox botted fine
    went to my istall disk xbox board 4.0 and did the factory hdd install with evox dash as main and it said succsessful install and when i rebooted it it fragged w/ 21

i know it's hot swap able but my issue is i i need 1.0-1.5 files for @ least the basic linux any help is appreciated and yes i know i shoulda backed it up

2. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

Use the files in my sig, that will fix your problem.

3. redngreen

redngreen Member

aight carn thanks i figured that was my course in action man can u tell me what i'm doin wrong with this istaller
    i use the mechassault save 2 get a modded enviroment then i proceed 2 the xbox board ultimate install disk istall with evox since the mechassault installer sets it to boot to evox dashboard i' can't keep killin boxes like this

i apreciate the help

4. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

Alright here's your new modding tutorial ok?

Transfer your exploit to your new unmodded xbox.

Load the exploit, and backup the eeprom.

Then ftp into the xbox, grab the eeprom and save it on your computer.

Then you can take the xbox apart, identify the version, then pick one of my cheater files.

Replace your files with my cheater files (both C and E, but leave tdata and udata).

When the xbox starts back up it will load avalaunch and you'll have a fully modded xbox.

I have modified over 100 xbox's with my files so i know how they work and i know that this will work every single time if you follow the simple directions.

Even if you have problems with any files you can still reload your exploit. You will also have the eeprom to unlock your stock drive or make a new drive. This is the safest way to go.

Error 21 is like a 404 error, it just means something is missing and wants to throw a code for the hell of it. I can't really tell you what you're doing wrong, i would blame the disc you use if i were you. Why don't you try the aid disc instead of the one you're using?

5. redngreen

redngreen Member

ok thank you

am i suposed 2 flash the top with the auto installers again is that the hole problem?

i am starting fresh on an freshly exploited xbox and am doig a hard drive upgrade so what should do cuz this xbox board cd and the a i d installer gave me this same issue on multiple boxes

fragggin

6. redngreen

redngreen Member

my fault i wasn't done so this box is a v 1.4 where do i go from here 2 make a kik ass box

and i can't get my hard drive to register in 360 explorer to hotswap on on xp pc with the hdd drv boot disk u hooked me up w/ last time

2 boxes 1 is 1.4 exploited freshly

one is 1.0 or 1.1 it hs usb daughterboard for controllers

and is it does always take so long to retreive datta from a xbox say
    c and e to do a swap

last where am i *bleep* this upp please i'd like 2 know cuzz i gott quite a few dead boxes trying to get the best box for my effort emulator roms and all reguardless of hrd drv size

lastly

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

redngreen - Foul language removed, and you should try using full words, not everybody out there can read lazy speak

8. scum101

scum101 Guest

I gave up trying to make sense of it.. if people can't be bothered to write properly I can't be bothered answering them.

9. redngreen

redngreen Member

ok where am i losing you and my fault for da foul language

10. creaky

You're still not getting it, real, full words only thanks

11. redngreen

redngreen Member

alright man i got it sorry i don't speak good english let alone proper english when i'm drunk i do apologize is this better

i get an error code 11 instead of 12 when i unhook the dvd drive can i still do the hotswap with that particular code

i looked around and didn't see any one else having the same issue

and i would like to thank all of you guys that hav helped
    me

12. creaky

13. redngreen

redngreen Member

so 10 11 and 12 are all the same so it's hot swap able right thanks again