1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

killtrocity map pack

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by johnyward, Aug 5, 2006.

1. FuZ3

FuZ3 Regular member

Read all the read-me's and patch all the maps. Then take all the maps and put em in a maps folder. Then you need to grab the other necessary Halo 2 files from your disk and put them in the right place. Then using a program like Qwix make an ISO from that folder. Then burn it to a DVD with Nero or something.

2. roguehalo

roguehalo Member

ummm... how do i do that?
    i really dont know how to mod, i justwant to play these really bad

3. roguehalo

roguehalo Member

and since its called ready to burn, shouldnt it be ready when u download it?

4. roguehalo

roguehalo Member

and i didnt see any folders when i downloaded it from mirror 3 so do i need a program or something?

5. Traitor

Traitor Guest

dude, dont double post. u did a triple post lol.

6. roguehalo

roguehalo Member

oops. sorry, i am just trying to figure out how to do thi. i am really ecxiteded to play these. so does anyone know how to put the map pack on a dvd so i ca play it on a regular,non-modded xbox?

7. Traitor

Traitor Guest

u need a software to burn the iso onto the dvd.

8. slean

slean Member

i am trying to download the killtrosity map pack to a dvd. i was looking at a post on this site on how to do it http://www.halomaps.com/halo2mpcd.html but it listed a ton of files that i need to put in various folders. where do i get these differend files????? i asked the guy who wrote the post and he wont email me back. thanks for the help

9. Traitor

Traitor Guest

My god.....dude, slean or watever your name is, just find the final version of the ISO and buy the software that burns ISO files to a DVD, thats called like "black fox" or sumthin but i dont know the name. not that. hard. the 1 u were freakin looking at was with the wire or sumthin.

10. slean

slean Member

dude no need to be mean i wasnt askin about the iso or whatever thet is i was asking about the files and where i get them. i have never done this befor and was just lookin for some help. so [bold]SCREW YOU[/bold]

(ps that doesnt apply to anyone that is actually willing to HELP

11. Traitor

Traitor Guest

my god. i wasnt bein mean u noob. anyways if u want to friggin find it................not in the mood right now.

12. slean

slean Member

what the hell is your problem dude? why do u keep callen me a noob [bold]look at your name you moron[/bold]

[bold]Traitor
    Newbie[/bold]

lol is that like a hint or somethin? lol

13. slean

slean Member

also yes i do realise my name says the some because i just started! sorry i am really irritated because i cant figure this out

14. Traitor

Traitor Guest

dude u have problems. i called u noob once.

15. slean

slean Member

i really dont care what you think so just shut up and stop posting because i am here for help not to have jerks like you keep posting.

16. slean

slean Member

"uhm lets see how do i burn the ISO to a DVD. ive been friggin trytin to find out. its really hard to. does it have to be downloaded by Utorrent or Bit Commet? its rlly hard to do that and its rlly bugging me. plz help me." u noticed hou u needed help? well i need help now so if you are not going to help me just stop posting because i dont care what you think about me? ok do u have that in your thick skull?

17. Traitor

Traitor Guest

dude, i alrdy have it after 3 days of finding the software. here u r askin for help. i WOULD help you but since u r friggin continuing this god forsakend war, have it your way.

18. slean

slean Member

what the hell are you talkin about??? i have the iso software thats not what im asken for read my first freaken post. i just want to no how i how i get the files to put in the folders. look at the link in the first post!

19. slean

slean Member

also if you were gunna help me why start this fight? i mean you could of said it a little different then, My god.....dude, slean or watever your name is, just find the final version of the ISO and buy the software that burns ISO files to a DVD, thats called like "black fox" or sumthin but i dont know the name. not that. hard. the 1 u were freakin looking at was with the wire or sumthin.

20. Traitor

Traitor Guest

offline ZZZzzzzz