1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Killtrocity maps not working

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Irish313, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Irish313

Irish313 Member

Okay, I'm going to start off saying I am a total n00b to this so don't bite my head off :p

Okay, I've been trying to get Killtrocity to work since yesterday. I got the softmodding done very easily, that's fine. Just the killtrocity part I am having troubles with.

I transfered the maps over from my xbox, put them in the original maps folder, used the serenity auto-patcher, resigned it, then put the maps in a map folder, got the fonts folder, the media folder and the default file and put them in the folder, then created an iso file out of it and burnt it onto a dvd. Then I turned on the xbox, the modded dashboard came up, I put the dvd in, started the dvd, the modded halo 2 started, but any map (other than the non modded maps) that I try to use either fails or it says the download is corrupted or something like that. What did I do wrong? Please help, I searched for several hours trying to figure out what is wrong but couldn't figure out anything. I am a complete n00b at this and have no clue what is wrong. Please help.

EDIT : Okay, now I tried getting some of the maps on the harddrive. When I put a map, such as the soccer map, as midship, it worked fine. But when I changed the mainmenu and added other maps as themself they wouldn't load. Can someone help me? I'd rather have them on a dvd though since I could have all of them on it.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  2. JohnH666

JohnH666 Guest

I don't mod yet. But my friends do. So its almost like a second nature. Well sometimes theres a problem with soft modding When you transfer them to your xbox, it sometimes doesn't transfer 100% right. So maybe try getting the map pack somewhere else?

3. Irish313

Irish313 Member

Does anyone know how to make a new main menu or whatever so that I can have a list of maps that are not on there, like adding the soccer map and having it on the list instead of me having to use the killtrocity menu since that doesn't work but if I name it something else that is already there it works, so it's not the map, I think it is the menu that is messing me up.

4. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

Is shared.map on the killtrocity disc?

5. Irish313

Irish313 Member

yes, I have shared.map with the maps