1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KoRn Rule!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

OK this my korn thread where I plan to talk to other korn fans and convert some pop fans.

I just got the new dvd. Kicks ass. I saw em live too, that kicked ass, despite what you hear untouchables kicks ass all you have to do is listen a little harder and you'll see what makes it stand out.

Jonathon Davis, you kick ass (so do you fiedly, David, Head & munkey I didnt forget you guys!)

So come on and post ppl! lo

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. T2K

T2K Guest

I like korn too. ive got this rare video where there playing this unreleased song called "layla". Feildy is one of my fav's to but in the vid he looks like he is on a good one. stiff neck looks a lot like frankinstien with leather face skin mask on but its his real face!. lol hmm... maybe i should create dvd's with live concerts, just occured to me. damn ive just lost the dvd remote hold on....

3. Dela

lol, sounds cool. did you see korn live?

4. T2K

T2K Guest

yep, recently in Santa Cruz California, I live accros the bay from SF so it was'nt to bad of a drive. Well worth seeing korn live though thats for sure.

5. Dela

Ye, I think my journey was about 4 hours. It was worth going to. I saw puddle of mudd aswell but they didn't really interest me much, lol. I thought their entrance kicked ass!

6. T2K

T2K Guest

korn pops!! ehehhehhehhehhe...lol

7. Dela

Funny man eh? lol ;-)

8. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

man, after reading this i just got to say - korn is cool, i've seen them twice up close and it was great both times. but you aint seen nothing like slayer in 86' on the reign in blood tour on 2 hits of black star gel acid in a single wide movie theater with the first 15 rows of seats removed for the pit area. metal, you guys can't really say korn and slipknot and limp(fred's gay)bizkit are really metal. metal was evil, dark, crunching, stabbing you in the face type of music. Bands like slayer, kreator, cryptic slaughter, death, DBC, the accussed, etc, etc. hey even metallica used to be metal before cliff died then they had to get all stupid (if you're even close to my age, you know metallica used to jam, but it's still ok not to admit it). The "metal" now is videos, and photo shoots, and selling out arenas, and having your new single sampled and made into the newest pro wrestlers intro music. old school metal was packing 7 dudes in a monte carlo with 2 cases of beer and a 2ft water bong and trucking 200 miles to see big black in chicago! my point is simply this, the music that defined "metal" is barely a scene anymore. nowadays we got good heavy hardcore quality music, but when it's crammed down my throat on the radio and commercialized to death, it kinda looses what "metal" was to begin with. and then again maybe i've just had 1 to many shots of tequila!

9. T2K

T2K Guest

did any one see that movie ¤´¯` -queen of the dammed-´¯`¤? awesome korn sound track and the first last movie alliya played in. she was going to play in the matrix. they had to replace her and rewrite half the movie. Johnathan Davis is supposed the be the main character in the movie.”Queen of the dammed” if you’re a korn fan this movie is a must see.
    ¤²°°³•Tim•²°°³¤

10. Dela

I saw queen of the damned! Jonathon Davis does a lot of singing in it and if you keep your eyes open you will also notice him selling tickets in the movie!

11. T2K

T2K Guest

What!!! wow thats crazy...Ill try to spot him out next time I watch it.

12. Dela

You'll definetly know his voice singing anyway, i remember saying to my friend thats jonathon davis singing isnt it? and he immediately agreed, just cant mistake it!

13. T2K

T2K Guest

I think that movie is about johnatan davis if he was a vampire...like he's supposed to be the main charector, it might aswell be his movie I think

14. Dela

No, its supposed to have something to do with interview with the vampire lol. Jonathon Davis only really did the soundtrack!

15. T2K

T2K Guest

yea..but I think John Davis should of played the main character cause the lip singing was horrible...lol

16. Dela

lol, well jonathon isnt an actor! lol :p

17. T2K

T2K Guest

yea well he sure does do a good job live on stage ..ehh, lol_X_X_X_X_X_[small]T2K[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2003
  18. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I think listening to Korn would incourage me to pop music. I have been warned of the Queen of the Damned movie. I didn't really know why but Korn maybe one of the reasons. Being a big fan of the Anne Rice books, and Queen of the damned one of my favourites, I took the advice. But now I might want to see it, if not just to make fun of Korn. Is there more than just three people that like Korn?

19. T2K

T2K Guest

prisoner: sounds like you dont care too much for korn or in that case johnathan davis :p

Hey dela: have you heard the original demo tape songs for there first album (korn:self entitled) they sound different some what of a metalica heavy metal flavor.

20. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Sorry Not a Korn fan.
    I am not too sure about johnathan davis, I need to see more before I say not a fan. I just wanted to put my two sense in about Queen of the Dammed. The books are good and should be read.