1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KoRn Rule!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Dec 29, 2002.

1. T2K

T2K Guest

yeah he wrote, sang and produced all the songs in the movie..I think he sold the songs to diferent artist to make the movie soundtrack album.

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Um...never heard of Korn, sorry :-(

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Wow no Korn for Oriphus, not too bad way to live life out. I am a little surprised, I first thought that they may have not hit Ireland. But then thought to my self, hey wait Dela started this thread. Oh well. I recomend rocking out to AC/DC Thunder struck. That will solve all problems.

4. T2K

T2K Guest

well the version I bought for way to much was bunk! sounded like back street singin the songs. The fregin cus words were replaced by things like "uff" you and weird sh** like that.

final verdict on reatil queen of the damned soundtrack...horrible.

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

horrible in your opinion, not in mine!!

I wenmt looking for reviews on it and i only saw 2 that said it was ok but nothing more, the rest were full of praize so obviously not horrible in a lot of other peoples opinions either!!

Oriphus, of course u never heard of korn because this stupid country is full of dance music! everyone here looks at korn, slipknot, slayer, metallica etc etc as guys who just scream at the mic and have no talent when really its guys who are full of talent, unlike those idiots who put together dance music!

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Thats probably the reason. I am actually pretty much open to anything. I like Eminem and Michale jackson, Dire Straits and Bon Jovi, Dance music and love songs, basically everything.

7. gamercrew

gamercrew Member

butt cheese with korn!

8. gamercrew

gamercrew Member

I agree with Oriphus......open with anything!

9. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Oh no Bon Jovi, I kind of wish they were in a horible helicopter accident or something. Not to be too harsh but, ok I am harsh on Bon Jovi. they have songs that you sing when you are so drunk you can't walk anymore. But I am too much of a Metal, Industial head for the Bon Jovi scene.

10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

thunderstruck?!?! rocking out to thunderstruck?? man, i thought I was old! man IMO AC/DC died when Bon Scott died, back in black was great but everything else just kinda sounds like Brian Johnson is really constipated, but thats just my opinion.

11. darthnip

damn T2K, that was kinda harsh man.

12. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, it looked like a normal conversation there till T2K blew off. Well put it down to PMS ;-)

13. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Constipated!, Well you do have a point. Bon Scott was good, but AC/DC didn't die with Bon. I am not old, I am just well aged. Like a good wine. I know your are older than me darthnip, but your not old enough to use the tree expression.

14. darthnip

tree expression? yeah ac/dc is still cool i guess. i spent many a night jamming "for those about to rock" while in the back seat of the monte working off quit a few teenage girls panties :) i've seen them a few times, brian johnson just always looks like he's trying to poop while he's singing.

15. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

since the loss of Head, i feel Korn has gone downhill. to me, their first two albums are still the best; no more can be expected like them, though, as jon says the jonathan davis that wrote that music and sang it is dead inside of him.

16. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Ehm, furry, why'd ya dig up a 3 year old dead thread? :D

17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

cuz i can, and i never commented when it was new, as i was a lurking newbie right up til then :)

18. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I was actually lookin at the fact that this is a 3 year old thread. Damn aus you really went to a lot of trouble to bring this one back to life.

Anyhow, Dela is right, KoRn does rock.

19. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

lol, bubba, haven't you noticed? it's become almost a monthly thing for me to go back and dig up some thread from the boneyard. they don't stay up very long, but it's like restoring a muscle car--it feels good :D

20. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

LOL. Well then lets restore away.

You hear anything from Korn lately? Haven't heard a damn thing in years! Wish they would put out another album.

I heard that the bassist left the band because he got saved and started a christian rock band. Any one know if thats true or not?