1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KoRn Rule!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Head left; he wasn't the bassist, he was the lead guitarist. now there's just the one guitarist, Munky, and Fieldy (bassist), Jon (singer), and David (drummer). Head apparently brought Korn alot of their magic, as this last album (produced without him) didn't have near the power of teh previous ones.

2. JXP2307

JXP2307 Regular member

what was their last record, and when?

3. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

they're last album was called "See you on the other side" and it rocked.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yeah, it came out in December. it's grown on me a bit, but i still feel there's only about 3 good songs on the whole album...far fallen from every single song being good, like it used to be.

5. regor

regor Regular member

I can not believe that my opinion was not sought given my views on the many attributes of corn...

I'm here to tell you, in fact, the only reason I am here is to tell you that you should do your paper on 'corn'...

What better subject than corn?

Think about the possibilities... Corn has a long history. You could go back to early america; you could cover popcorn; corn-cob-pipes; sweet corn; white corn; yellow corn; corn husks; pig slop; creamed corn... you could even go into inefficiencies of the human digestive system and speak to poopie corn. You could talk to corn tortilla's and how they are made; the many uses of corn husks (tamale), or for that matter football (huskers) (university of Nebraska, you know?). Movies even (children of the corn). Music (KORN) - ok maybe not music.

I'm saying the possibilities are near endless.

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

regor, i love you and your insane creativity. [k/c]orn, ho!

7. regor

regor Regular member

i ain't no ho, auslander :)

8. jin666

jin666 Regular member

I annoy a boy in my french class because he loves Korn by calling them Corn Flakes. It really tickes him off lol. Im only kidding him on though :p

Jin666

9. SypherTek

SypherTek Guest

OK i havnt actually read any of this thread but im just gona say this.

KoRn used to be good,

then they bought out theyre last few albums, i havent been to a korn concert since they bought out the last album for fear that they will play some of the utter bullshxt from the album, theyre terrible

So in my view if yout think korn rule youve got to be living in the past

10. nikita1

nikita1 Guest

hiya Dooods! its Nikita here. Slipknot are a pretty awesome band, however, KoRn are miles better!! i mean come on!! the amazing vocals from jonathan davis, from a soft gentle voice to a growl no one can compare with. the bagpipes are awesome. all the band are just amazing (apart from head, we no longer like him as he thinks christianity is more important). the lyrics are so unique and when they play live everybody feels a part of them. queen of the damned is a pretty good film and the soundtrack to it is awesome. KoRn really do rule, and jonathan davis is f*ckin amazing! peace out. _nikita star_

11. nikita1

nikita1 Guest

ye its me again, o my god i jst read a rply from some1 hu says KoRn used to be good....okay ye ur intitled 2 ur own opinion...but come on, they can never get bad, every piece of music they do is different, none of it sounds the same, which is a good thing, u can totally tell they love doin wot they do. every single one of their albulms is amazin and their music has helped me in a lot of ways, and theyre latest music they r doin- see you on the other side albulm, is bound to be totally different coz they have lost head! i totally admire them for carryin on and they do still continue to make gr8 music, so the ppl hu like KoRn arnt livin in the past, but a start to sumthin fresh....again i say peace out x

12. nikita1

nikita1 Guest

does anyone visit butt crips?? i used to check it out, post replys, but now you have to have a password of a special edition of see you on the other side, i have that albulm bt not a special edition one so now i can no longer get into BSC. if ne one has a password and they dont use it, plz give it me! lol i know the chances of that is like 1 in a billion bt still.....i really wanna visit there, havnt been on in ages. if ne KoRn fans wanna chat: nikitastar@hotmail.co.uk peace out dudes! x

13. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I still think KoRn rocks but since i started this thread ive grown uip slightly and my tastes of music have advanced quite well :p lol im not going to reasd through this thread again lol but i think i gave slipknot quite a rough time.... i guess things change, now they are one of my fav bands and when it comes to the music, these guys really stun me with talent.....

anyway, i just thought id let everyone know of my change in age a little and whatever ;-) lol

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

15. regor

regor Regular member

oh yea babe... no poopie in that Korn.

Seriously though, quite good. Thanks Auslander!

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

davis's voice is so good, even without the studio magic. i thoroughly enjoyed watching all those videos earlier and had to share. ^.^

17. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

anyone else really love Bagpipes? i set the intro to Shoots and Ladders to repeat a lot these days. ^.^