1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kryptview 190308 Firmware Fix For Ireland.

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sc0user, Mar 19, 2009.

1. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

cathaldub Thank you for your help found it on 6001

2. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

even thought you can see the manual entry you will not be able to use manual entry for N2 so you will still have to put software on the box

you will also not be able to see n2 keys either in there just letting you know in case you are thinking its just a matter of getting the numbers from that for another box the keys will be exactly the same

3. Viewer

Viewer Member

As many have said, ruprect, that is a great analogy.
    I just wonder how it fits in to the present situation where Susanta
    related channels seem to be disappearing.
    Surely the likes of Racing UK would not have a huge following, and you would wonder why it could not have been left alone.
    I am sure that there are channels with far higher viewing figures.
    As the Sly sports channels are still there, thankfully, it would seem as if the pressure is coming more from Susanta.
    Would you agree?
    Well done again on the analogy which explains a lot that has happened.

4. dub12dave

dub12dave Regular member

Thanks for the input Fergusrb as I said it is only new and the only software that I put on it is the 19032009 fix can you tell me if you know does this software have the auto update on it? and should I put other software on it or just leave well enough alone. Once again thanks to all for your previous and future help. Dave

5. vikst

vikst Member

19032009 opens all channels on the kryptview no need to enter anything just flash and scan.

6. ciskz

ciskz Guest

They start with channels with the lowest number of viewers and work there way up. Reasons for this are obvious, if something goes wrong it will effect a smaller group of legit customers.

7. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

i fully agree with you on this one all right

8. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

Has anybody discovered why the Sinatra sports are coming up (code being updated) as opposed to all the others saying (scrambled or insert smart card) I just assumed you could retune if it said (code being updated)??

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

have you not been reading its because they have moved them up to the new encryption thats why

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

different boxes use different ways of telling you they are no longer there

11. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

i have been reading , quite intensley actually. All im wondering is why are the only channels to say (code updating) is Sinatra.. all the others like mutv, lfc,adult etc say (scrambled or insert card) I'm fully aware whats going on I'm just asking does this have any significance thats all??? cheers

12. torres9

torres9 Regular member

hi i got a kryptview to day and i put 19/03/08 fix and it works perfect and just want to says thanks to scouser and to ferg for giving advice on this box and for showing where to get firmware.do you know is there away that you can put the channels in order or will ihave to do it mannaul.thanks again its agreat little box im very glad iv got it plus iv got lfctv bk

13. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

you cant mate they have to be as they are

they are made the same numbers the same as the providers boxes

14. torres9

torres9 Regular member

so they cant even be put mannaul? thats ok its agreat box and the picture qualty is brillent way better than eurobox and starview.thanks for your help.torres09. its great having s%tanta bk so ican watch ufc thanks mate

15. foxyboy

foxyboy Regular member

i have been reading other posts and still no update on starview, eurovox and other boxs that seems poor to me as kryptview team were on top of things straight away, maybe im missing something?

16. troutalan

troutalan Regular member

your not foxyboy, its just a game of wait and see. I have a kryptview but im waiting on eurov@x fix also. If you want to keep on top of things, check eamos library now and again as it will be there first. here's hoping

17. pdonovan

pdonovan Guest

Guys,
    I'm in a rural area in Ireland with n*l mmds. Will the kryptview box work for me or is it just for cable installations in the cities?

18. cathaldub

cathaldub Regular member

will work with ntl mmds
    Are you sure you are not on chorus mmds though?

19. pdonovan

pdonovan Guest

I'm pretty sure it's not ch*us. Does it make a difference to the box?

20. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

What area of the country are you with ??