1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kryptview a 780 replacement

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by john wilkes, Oct 20, 2015.

1. cactikid

cactikid Active member

2. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Cheers cactikid for the tech info checked out the combo version, has all what I need , will get with vix image , can you tell me are they user friendly to update and operate as in subs , bearing in mind im still back in the days of the old skybox 5 and have a lot of catching up to do thanks in advance
    Cheers
    Paulie57. ...........

3. cactikid

cactikid Active member

at first it can be daunting setting out on new road with new box and these boxes when setup correctly will auto update abm and epg,if ordering from wos get a kingston 8gb usb stick for flashing these boxes.
    many users have failed to flash these boxes because of chinese usb sticks. you need pc with filezilla client to ftp files over to box.cant talk about subs on the forum.

4. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Cheers cactikid for all the info, just wanted to know if is possible or not , will go ahead , but I'm sure I'll be back to you guys for help setting up , as I'll be starting from scratch, thanks in advance guys
    Cheers
    Paulie57. .........

5. rd3k

rd3k Member

Hi guys been looking through all the threads,I like others have been out of touch for a while,did have the a780 now looking for replacement.have read a lot of these and looks like the miracle box is the way to go.could someone please let me no how these work compared to the a780. Ie how to flash and what firmware is best also please pm me good sub and roughly how much.basically all info I need.
    Much obliged in advance for any help you can give.

Cheers.

6. rd3k

rd3k Member

Hi guys been looking through all the threads,I like others have been out of touch for a while,did have the a780 now looking for replacement.have read a lot of these and looks like the miracle box is the way to go.could someone please let me no how these work compared to the a780. Ie how to flash and what firmware is best also please pm me good sub and roughly how much.basically all info I need.
    Much obliged in advance for any help you can give

7. cactikid

cactikid Active member

i prefare openvix and box can be flashed at source,you need to add the other bits to make box work cam and a line/gift.choices of what you want single tuner=watch or twin tuner to allow to record.

8. rd3k

rd3k Member

Cool thanks for that,would you say the miracle box is good and where would I get best line from please.

Cheers

9. cactikid

cactikid Active member

yes miracle box is good.

10. rd3k

rd3k Member

Cheers for ya time will check out the other guys.