1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kryptview A750 Dublin

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by KWALL99, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

Only box still working, in Dublin, Ireland.

€100

Fully up and running, PM if interested.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  2. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Why would anyone want to buy a second hand one for €100 when you can buy a brand new one for a tenner more and get a full 12 months warranty with it from the supplier

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  3. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

Yeah, right!! I assume the one you are talking is in Dublin, and is flashed etc.

Thought not, so unless you want to make an offer please keep your comments to yourself!!

4. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

Oh how UPC will love to meet you selling flashed boxes which is against the law by the way you do know that dont you ???

and best to buy from a reputable dealer that will still be here if something goes wrong unlike some people get a pay as ya go mobile and when things go tits up disappear into the night and the people are left carrying the can not that im suggesting you would do that

5. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

Hi fergus,

Thanks for that, just to clear up something I am NOT selling Flashed boxes, I have 1 box for sale, am not dealing in boxes or anything like that, unlike some people on here.

A reputable dealer ? In the UK ? Have you ever tried to return a box to the UK ? How much did it cost to send back ? and is the warranty not voided by changing the software on the boxes anyway ? How long did it take the supplier to agree to fix/replace your box and how long did it take to get the whole lot sorted ??

As I said, I am not a dealer, but am happy to buy one local and pay a bit extra.

6. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

return a unit to the Uk 10.50 euro the majority of cases no depends on the supplier you deal with some wont better ones will as the box will either be dead or you can put the FTA back on

most times it could take 14 days on return depending on where you are on the list of repairs most will just replace a faulty unit within 12 months as they will just send back to the manufacturer anyway

most suppliers are outside Ireland hence not subject to Irish law if you get my meaning

7. Cualaman

Cualaman Member

Hi, I,m looking for a Cryptview or any other box that will recieve all the NThell stations in Dublin. Can anybody help me source one in the greater Dublin area?

8. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

there is no such name as cryptview that is the firmware the old starview boxes used

the box i presume you are looking for is the KryptView Arnet

message sent to your pm

9. davo123

davo123 Member

Hi Guys,
    I just have a couple of questions regarding the Kryptview boxes.
    1. Which is the best one to get (Arnet?)
    2. What price should I pay (I'm seeing them for £90 (€100), is this a good price?)
    3. Who should I purchase from? (Box Magic, My cablebox, etc..)
    Is it time to move away from the Eurovox? Will we ever get to decrypt the NAGRA coding?
    How well future proofed are the Kryptview boxes? (I realize that my last 3 questions are opinion based only, and all I'm looking for is the opinion of some of the more senior members)
    No one need answer any questions that you dont want to.
    Thanks in advance

10. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

sent you a pm mate

as for future proof there is no such a thing everything is a chance just like life

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

lets stay on topic of selling stuff.

12. SG8

SG8 Active member

Do you still have this for sale ???

13. Cualaman

Cualaman Member

Can anybody help me. I bought a Kryptview A750 and am having trouble loading firmware. "The downloading is not requested" comes up afew seconds after I press "start" . HELP PLEASE

14. BenEadir

BenEadir Member

Cualaman, I had the same issue but its just the way you're reading the instructions. You need to power on the box and make sure it displays "0000" on the front. Launch the loader (as you are already doing), click the green download button, locate the .bin file, click "open" but before you click "Start" (this is the critical bit which will solve your problem) turn the box off at the mains, then press "start" and then quickly power the box back on again.

I know it's a bit fiddly but do it in the right sequence and you'll be fine.

Ben

15. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

turn the box off at the back get the loader and the file ready

press download then switch the switch back on and it will work no problem

16. Cualaman

Cualaman Member

I got it going. I was using the wrong Cable. I had a Null Modem Cable from a euroma box but got a lend of the correct one. Does anybody know the correct name fot this cable and where I can get one?

17. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

18. Cualaman

Cualaman Member

Thanks a Million!!

19. spann3r

spann3r Member

Hi,
    Does anyone know if the kryptview boxes are still working in Dublin?

20. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

and why would they not be its the only box working in dublin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.