1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kryptview A750 Dublin

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by KWALL99, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spann3r

spann3r Member

Brilliant. Thanks Fergus. I was just asking as someone asked me about getting one.

2. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

sent you a pm where to get one from that is quite safe

3. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

Can you all get off my thread and post elsewhere as this stuff being posted is not relevant to the item being sold!!!

Thank you

4. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

i think you shold look around this thread as you call it is here because afterdawn allows you to make it you dont have explicite rights over it its in the public domaine and as such is open to everyone to use as they feel fit to

if you dont want the thread i suggest you get in touch with afterdawn mods and ask them to close it

5. BenEadir

BenEadir Member

Hip Hip Hooraaah Fergus. Kwall, get real. If you haven't sold that overpriced box by now you're not going to. If you're a dealer then get off 'our' forum and invest in a decent website to flog your wares. If you have a good product at a good price with good backup service and delivery and you market it well you'll be successful and Fergus might even PM your details to people looking for a source of KV's in Dublin but for that to happen you need to develop some goodwill on here and you're going about that in the wrong way.

6. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

As I said earlier, I am not a 'dealer' therefore I don't NEED a website. This part of the forum is provided to allow people to sell their stuff, and that is what I am using it for. If you don't want to buy it, then just leave my thread alone, no-one has asked for your opinion.

A forum mod has already asked people to stay on topic of selling stuff but you all chose to ignore the moderator of 'our' forum.

I intend to start a new thread and respectfully request that you all leave it alone unless you have something relevant to say. If you don't want to pay the asking price for the box, then don't.

7. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

Fergus, I assume because you are an addict that you are not subject to the rules or requests by mods.

8. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

as i have said the threads are in open forum and open domain and are freely available to all that want to post in them you do not have a title deed on the posts so unless you want to set up your own forum and then you will have the exclusive rite to it then

9. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

people are looking to buy that is the same as giving them info on where to buy do you not think

buying and selling come under the same catagorie if im not mistaken

10. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

You have been requested by a mod to 'stay on topic' yet you insist on just posting whatever you want, so I assume that rules etc. don't apply to you.

11. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

i am on topic people are asking where to buy and this is a buying thread as you have said i have been telling them

if they ask other questions that's not my fault all im doing is replying to them thats what the forum is for helping people

12. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

Nobody asked you anything.

13. dudegee

dudegee Member

hi fergusrb can you please pm me where to get kryptview around dublin
    thanks

14. amandac

amandac Member

Id buy it for 70 euro if your interested

15. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

message sent !!

16. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

PMSL here now that's an offer ya cant refuse lol

17. amandac

amandac Member

Can you pm me where to get one too , cheers

18. fergusrb

fergusrb Guest

there ya go amanda check your messages

19. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

20. KWALL99

KWALL99 Member

Thanks for the offer, but IT has been sold quite a while ago, just left it here to pee off Fergus as he thinks I am a dealer and have loads of them for sale and he is worried people might not buy them where he is recommending !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.