1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kryptview Channels back post

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by e45, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

lols. and how many times did the kryptview go down compared to the sv? the sv is a piece of shit and always will be. the krypt pic was fine. got some sv7 to sell have ya lmfao. Oh and look at your name lols again. dont listen to this guy he is a newbie trying to sell his back log b4 starview pull the plug on the starviews. anyone who listens to him need a straight jacket. in my humble opinion :D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

and no one knows how long krypt is down its all hear say

3. humbaw

humbaw Regular member

all hail kv all hail kv bless u ma wee box lol

4. StarV

StarV Guest

aye exactly they have sold all there boxes now, so they could not give a toss about there servers now, made there money so prob never come back on, at least Sv have come back and more and more channels been added all the time, and how long has there HD box been coming out all talk, would people buy this box now after this, i suggest people think long and hard about this.

5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

bless it indeed lol please come back. id rather have a krypt thats off line than a sv thats sort of working like

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

yeah me too mate. lets see how long sv last this time. i am glad i parted with my cash for a kv got 13 months out of it with no probs at all till now. how many people got value for money with sv 6/7? no one thats who it was off and on like no ones business

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  7. Keith26

Keith26 Member

I`m trying to update my sv7 thru usb with firmware but it keeps saying read fail. any ideas?

8. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

sounds like a dodgy USB stick to me
    Yet another informed post, one to muddy the waters, sell more Starview boxs and clear the backlog they have,

So lets see, mmm, Starviews whole sorry affair thats called customer back up,from the SV1 to the sv5, never worked properly, box re-starts, clones, axpect ratio wrong on chans), releasing boxs, 5 boxs in two years!! rathur than fix what they had.

In fact, they didnt even release firmware at the time when the boxs went belly up, in fact, a third party had to fix them for people to keep the older models working, models that they stopped supporting after a number of months!

Took them 3 months to have N2 firmware out, Krypt was out in 2 days two raids in two different countries ( big middle finger up to the irish who were left with nothing)could make a huge list of why Starview products and their support is, well, muck,

The chans that are back now, they are going on and off every day, Krypt's are not without their faults to, but they dont even scratch the surface compared to SV,

So dont know who your trying to fool with statement you made above, anyone with a lick of sense wouldnt spend a penny on any SV product, SV have well and truly pissed on their goose with the golden egg - Joe Public

9. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

well said mate this guy is going round telling people to buy starview 7s, look at his name also

10. Keith26

Keith26 Member

Could my problem be caused by using a bridge to connect wireless? I have to unplug this to put the usb stick in, so I don`t think I will be connected to the web! I could try a cable connection.

11. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

pretty obvious he is a box seller, trying to get rid of his backlog of boxs, drum up some business, but, he aint dealing with idiots on here, folk know exactly how they were ripped of time and time again with SV products, some I listed above, in both the UK and Ireland, Ireland in particular got the shaft.

Been told the Combo box wont be fixed either.... just the SV6/SV7 boxs, wonder why that is!!.....

12. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Keith, drag the firmware onto the USB and flash it from there, unplug your bridge from the box and follow

no 1 get a usb stick what to save things on surely you will have 1
    no 2 save firmware on usb
    no 3 factory default box
    no 4 put firmware on by accessing the usb by going into box menu utility usb select the firmware updater
    no 5 before scan make sure box is on u stream menu options network
    no 6 when scan is done put on b4u movies type in the remote 1819 should be working.

http://www.4shared.com/file/LI8gYWOe/ShowMustGoOn.html

13. Keith26

Keith26 Member

OOPS Seriously, when I go to utility usb and press ok I can choose either S/W upgrade or Boot Loader upgrade. both return a "read failed" message!" should I connect cable to router? will that help?

14. StarV

StarV Guest

Whoops...looks like people are starting to get shut of the kv box, all over ebay cheap boxes from £20 to £50 quid, just goes to show what a pile of s**** these boxes where, anyone that would support these people again needs their heads looked at.

15. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

still aint answered my question, when are they fixing the combo box?
    use a different uSB stick and make sure you format the stick to FAT32 in your pc, right click the stick and choose format, FAT32 and then try to use the stick

16. Keith26

Keith26 Member

Mickah you are a feckin genius! Mind you I had to but a new usb stick and download TSMGO file again. Cheers mate!

17. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Np Keith, glad I could help

@ StarV, still didnt answer us, why they not fixing the combo boxs? nor the ddigital? or the Euroview?

For those reading, this clown is a windup merchant, best to ignore em and his posts, dont take any heed, just trying to wind you all up

18. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

im thinking he has another alias?

19. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

20. perypants

perypants Member

Hi all, Had a lot of freez'n last nite on sly sports 1 is this down to server or poor signal? All connections are fine.

PP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.