1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kryptview Channels back post

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by e45, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbw123

mbw123 Member

forget me if i'm wrong i thought it was us against them and thank you all who help us cheers guys

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

the only us or them to me is the people that dont want the boxes up and running and no use saying its the people from another forum as i and others are on many and it would be like shooting ourselves in the foot so thats a no goer,think of it if no boxes were working where would you go then?? so i would suggest to stop the ranting and raving and let the boxes work again and enjoy it.

3. e45

e45 Regular member

And what has this got to do with you might i ask ?? i think this is between me and jammo dont you ??

Jammo be fecking happy you got a new box regardless of what ever info i had or got did i put your info on here or anywhere else no i did not i told you a box was on its way to you big fecking whoopie but if you want me to put all your details up i will be quite happy to

you took my advice and got a box you where obviously not happy with it as all ya did was moan about how ya was ripped off and no contact from them i sorted getting you a replacement box and ya still bloody moaning and you have that imbecile NeteN aka HiTeck , Teck1 , special, eforty5 and god knows how many alias he has on here spouting sh** with ya so the next post i see from you spouting this crap again about me im going to put all your details up here for all and sundry to read then you will have somit to moan about then

lol ya might even get a call from your friendly provider

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  4. cactikid

cactikid Active member

think its getting near the time to close this thread as its getting out of hand

5. ph2kuk

ph2kuk Member

Over the years e45 has helped me many times, as he has for hundreds maybe thousands of others. So what if he went off line while there was problems & so what if he woks for kv. We are all getting something for nothing here & he is back giving great advice again for free. I know that if I knew as much as that guy I would probably not have so much time & patience to read half the nonsense wrote on here & keep coming back & helping over & over. Keep the faith e45!

6. e45

e45 Regular member

I was going to reply but to be honest the like of a "TWAT" like you seem to get a hard on from all the excitement lol

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  7. cactikid

cactikid Active member

we have no power over what the mods do or don,t do.they can close the post or if it gets way out of hand delete it,they have also the power to do a partial or full ban its up to you the individual what happens.

8. rob2dogs

rob2dogs Regular member

Was a once wen I came on ere for updated news on the box but now it's gettin a bit to much ha but in all fareness lads I appreciate all the help youse av givin me over the past 9mth n1
    And long live the krypt :)

9. mick094m

mick094m Member

Is there a ""moderator" in the house...one badly needed here this is supposed to be a forum for advice not a slanging match against other members of the forum,who incidently do what the forum is about,give out advice,I have never come across any advice from the ones slanging people off.

10. perthman

perthman Member

couldnt agree more with you lets get back to the boxes whats the news on channels

11. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

to be fair its jammo still moaning on about e45 knowing how he knew he was getting a replacement box. if it was me getting the box i would have said thanks mate for sorting that. ungreatful and just wants a pop everytime he posts. you know the crack the channels are coming back slowly, hes not gonna tell you if he works there or not ( who cares apart from a few stains) So really in a nut shell i dont know why he comes here he has no input other than putting the boot in. and hes going to make himself ill with worry. if i was him id forget about this site, its really in his best interest. Sorry jammo just seeing it how it is and i dont want you pulling your hair ou any longer or it will look like you have a merkin on your head m8

12. karljd

karljd Regular member

Television folks,don't post here anymore after the boxes went off in Ireland.I'm now thinking it was the best thing that happened(to me in any way)because all this sh@t is about tv,TV!(not rocket science) which in the scheme of things means fook all,these boxes take over your life and if most people are honest how many chanells out of the 100-200 do you all even watch?
    People seem to be wanting to start world war 3 over which box is the best,and in fairness to the lads that help out well fair play,but you all need to remember its only television.

13. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

In fairness Karl, its gone from offering opinions to personal insults, personal digs, folk hiding behind different addys, pretending to be someone else, Using every opportunity when something goes down to have a pop, such as the Kryptview going down, certain few jumped on the E45 bandwagon, but yet, when the SV went down, where was the Q then? hiding, changed their names....

14. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed & NeteN banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.