1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kryptview Now! Losing Channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by antomag, Jun 12, 2009.

1. nhutch

nhutch Member

Hi I hope someone can help I have just lost all my movies and sports channels. It says waiting for code update. I have the kryptview for about 4 months. Is this the end for the box. I am in ntlhell dublin.

2. donalz

donalz Regular member

more than likely bud... 4months its paid for it self so bud cant complain :):):):):)

3. clarinko

clarinko Member

I'd say it's the end alright!

DOOOMMM AND GLOOOOMM

4. risister

risister Member

is this the nag 3 migration, or is there a fix for kryptview, imon nthell south dub.

5. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

ya im missing all my movie channels and all my sports channels except sky spt news any luck getting yours back

6. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

i wouldnt think so if we just be patchent hopefully there will be a fix out for it we just got to keep looking out for the fix

7. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

actully could some1 tell if i do a factory default and put in a new firmware will that work

cheers

8. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

what if ya do a factory default setting and put in the latest firmware would that work and i have a kryptview by the way

so help regarding it would be very greatfull thanks

cheers

9. emerald09

emerald09 Member

its not the box arsenal, its a roll out to stop all the dodgy boxes, seems there isnt a whole lot of hope of them coming back on at all...so to answer ur question doing a default and flashing them wont make any difference, infact might get rid of all the channels.

10. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

thakns emerald09 so how could they be fix so if its not the firmware cheers

11. torres9

torres9 Regular member

nthell haved moved the channels to n3 which is the same sercurity as sly and it hasnt been cracked and i reackon it will be a long time for a fix but you never know

12. kegnkiwi

kegnkiwi Guest

Sorry but sly use nds and not n3, n3 is used by many european and american providers and has been out for 2 years in europe and has not been hacked...

13. torres9

torres9 Regular member

sorry i thought they where the same,has sly ever been hacked with the one they use

14. kegnkiwi

kegnkiwi Guest

Not publically that were aware of, they have also just had a card change thats holding some suprises.

15. mutalk

mutalk Member

All SkySports are gone
    All movie channels are gone

Plus some other ones that I don't watch too.

They went yesterday around 20:30 and have since been informed that N*L moved the Sky channels over to nagravision 3 which was expected.

Bottom line is,

Will there be some way for me to get my box getting the channels above again?

16. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

i just heard it is the fregency and if you get the fregency code they will all come back on i am just waiting on the code at the moment but i will keep you all updated

17. kopkidda

kopkidda Regular member

Just do a full rescan and see do they come back?

18. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

my channels arnt missing they are just saying waiting for code update the only channels that arnt coming on for me is my movie channels and my sports channels except sky sports news thats coming on for me

19. kopkidda

kopkidda Regular member

Ye well do a factory reset and then rescan ,sometimes NTL just change the frequency whcih the channel is going out on,worth a go.

20. arsenal45

arsenal45 Guest

ill try hopefully it works fingers crossed if it does i will let you know as soon as possible

cheers