1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KUDOS to Logitech

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by smeagol75, Jul 16, 2007.

1. smeagol75

smeagol75 Guest

Well, give the credit when the credit is due. In the world where the big companies are out for the almighty buck, I have to give Logitech a Customer Support 100% mark!

I bought a G15 Keyboard from CompUSA about 3 months ago. During the use, the left shift keys paint started to peel off. So hey, I figured no harm in making the call to Logitech, worst case the'll tell me so sorry and have a nice day. When I spoke to CS, I asked if they could send me a new key to replace the paint peeled one. They said, they could not do that, put me on hold and came back with an RMA and address to send the keyboard to. 2 weeks later (today) I received a BRAND SPANKIN NEW G15 Keyboard from Logitech! Yes, you read right, BRAND NEW G15! Surprise, Surprise! Logitech gets the Thumbs Up and a 100% for doing the right thing!

Thought you all would like to know! Joey

2. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Is this considered to be againced the rules?

3. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

That's interesting. I may consider asking them about my early revision 'popping' Z-5500s.