1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kv a780 channels changing by self

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by humbaw, Apr 7, 2013.

1. humbaw

humbaw Regular member

hi for the last few weeks now my kv box keeps changing on its own only going up or down 1 channels but this really annoying when watching something is anybody else had/having the same problem. T.I.A

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

lol have you phoned an exorcist, are the buttons on the remote jammed for any reason, check the remote as it sounds like buttons are jammed, take the remote out of the room and see if the box changes chans and if it does, take my first bit of advice

3. humbaw

humbaw Regular member

Already tried taking batteries out remote and I've hid the remote underneath the couch facing away from box and it still changes think i might have mr branson in my box tut tut

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

is there a button stuck on the box perhaps or a new remote of sorts in the house? all else fails, reset the box and see if this cures it

5. cactikid

cactikid Active member

i could change channels outside the window,that caused a few funny faces when looking at itv and went to bbc1 .