1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kv hd

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by beach8, Sep 22, 2012.

1. beach8

beach8 Member

I have the new hd box. I have read about slight glitches on other forums. People have been told about splitters, connections etc. I have plugged the new box in exactly the same set up as my old a780. The picture as mentioned on other posts is excellent but the slight glitches are on both sd and hd channels. I did not get these glitches on my old box so it can only be the new hd box not quite up to scratch yet which is surprising how much it cost.
    Please sort this out Kryptview.

2. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

That's dissappointing. Have you tried it without spitters, and are you with vm?

3. beach8

beach8 Member

Yes and yes. The glitches are very small and very often. This box is less stable than the old one. As explained before the previous a780 box worked fine in the same set up. I have seen comments like this elsewhere where people have had the splitters etc thrown at them. Well my set up had never had these problems with the old kryptview box and other older previous boxes. I hope they sort it out soon. Yes with the internet involved it will fluctuate, but not like this. I just hope they are working on better software which I sure they are. Maybe I should of waited.

4. e45

e45 Regular member

Do you pay for a cable supply ? or are you splitting your broadband feed like others having the same problems on other forums, this is the biggest causes of problems, people scanning on the wrong Net id, the only way to get the correct one is from a legit virgin cable box, if you dont have one i suggest you ask your neighbor.

5. beach8

beach8 Member

Correct net id, subbed supply, worked fine with old a780 box. New hd channels glitching I have read about on other forums. So everything is fine other than the new box which clearly has a software issue which I hope is sorted out as the box was not cheap.
    Thanks for your assistance.

6. cactikid

cactikid Active member

are you using it through a splitter?

7. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

See #2 and #3 lol ;)

8. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

250 is a bit of a bummer when you could get a decent share and a hd box for well under that on sly...... just saying