1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kyrptview wont work properly

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by goldram, Sep 16, 2011.

1. goldram

goldram Member

Pleae can any of the experts help me please?....here goes.. my box went back to installation page on its self.......now when i rescan it on list of networks(ntl, as ive always done)...it normally finds 4, and then i have to press ok to scan for the channels..........now its more, 7 actually, and then says `finishing network searching`, and automatically stars seasching for the channels itself, its never done that before........then goes onto scan for channels, it seems to have only found 8 transponders, were normally it finds...53, and then its only finding 8 channels...not even any FTA ones...i just cant understand it....please please help...its just puzzling me...i dont know whats gone wrong..

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

maybe tps gone down and not picking them up on scan,with all thats happening,local breakdown or tps and stuff been moved,have you tried a factory reset then power off box at rear for a min then on,remove lan before scan and insert after scan is done from main coaxial point no splitters or extensions.reboot box modem and router also to gain a connection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEvfBnceiM&feature=related

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  3. goldram

goldram Member

Thanks for your relpy...ive sorted it out eventually... the problem was i had to press ok to bring up the total list....press CAS(yellow button) on the control....for some reason it had been changed from nagravision to FTA...just dont know how as the controls had not been touched and was packed away...and is really only accessed by the controls...
    It took a bit of working out..but i got there with a bit of trail and error...still puzzling me tho...any ideas how it happened?...