1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Labelling my backed up dvds!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by neewbie, Apr 19, 2005.

1. neewbie

neewbie Regular member

Gday im sick of my dvds being in crapy black dvd cases so i wanted to get covers from the net cd.covers.cc i believe... and print them onto the discs and make the covers so they look all nice! i would use the original but i donthave a scanner. is there any good labeling software? i have used neato and had failed several years ago (this was for my cds!) but yeah any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

Yes there is it's called a Black (Sharpie) Marker.

Some people say, using paper label's will cause problems, other's
    don't. but you are asking for problems when you start using them

good day........
    free............

3. DFL

DFL Member

As always; it comes down to what works for you. I like having labels on mine and so far, after approximately 100 copies with labels, no problems. I download the covers from cd.covers and use Surething CD Labeler to print them with, works great. I may come to regret putting labels on, but for now, no worries.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

I use labels, but I don't replay my DVD's much, so I haven't had a problem, so far.

I still use the Neato Label Maker program, but I have a scanner, so I can scan my original.

5. EliaZInn

EliaZInn Guest

Guys, i bought an epson printer that print on the dvd, works amazing. Looks perfect. I do not use it at the best quality setting in orger to save the ink, but still looks much better then a label and wont mess up the playing or damage your dvd player, from what i know.

E-

6. neewbie

neewbie Regular member

Thanks for your help! :)

7. colw

colw Active member

No problems in labelling your cases - do not used labels on your DVD's - you will regret it in the longer term.