1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laptop Windows Help :( Please

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Killamurk, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Killamurk

Killamurk Member

I had a windows 2000 And it was working very good until I install Windows Xp Pro. Before I installed that I ran the UPGRADE ADVISORY in it say I had no Incompatibilities on my 2000. So I install windows Xp Pro Then in the installing process I had 2 error's I thoght they werent that big but they are. :( I cant acess the internet :( and cant run the Trouble shooting guide :(. Is there when I tried to install the drivers it said ERRO ikernel.exe cannot launch. Everthing else works but the internet part :( now I want to DOWNGRADE to 2000 again.If you know any solution I can try please help me. :(

2. rogeball

rogeball Regular member

Should have stayed with WIN 2000 and when ready to upgrade bought a new computer. But if you had the Ikernel error you need to reinstall the software somewhere their had to be a disruption. whether it be a hardware error or a scratch or niche on the cd you installed from, some dust on cd lense etc.