1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large DVD to DVD+R

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by BreakingB, Jul 11, 2005.

1. BreakingB

BreakingB Guest

Aside from the regular irratation of Nero's Copyrighted Dvd's message, I am having some trouble in figuring out how to split a Dvd backup into more than just one segment. The Dvd is approx. 8 Gigs that i'm trying to copy and my Verbatim 4.7 Gig DVD+R just doesn't seem to be up to the task. Is there any way to split the dvd into two separate pieces of 4 Gigs, or perhaps a way to slim the dvd down quite a lot. I have a downloaded version of DVD Decrypter but am not sure how this works with Nero.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Hi BreakingB,

Welcome to AD :) It sounds like you need some help? The best advise I can give you is all right there in my signature. If you want to back up your movie right away then just click on that first link in my signature and use the very first guide at my website. Then you might want to read all the usefull information in that second link for a better understanding of backing up your DVD's..

Cheers :)

3. BreakingB

BreakingB Guest

Thanks or all the help on you websites, they seem to be very thorough and easy to use. However for everything i've seen so far it's all been about how to copy a Dvd under 4 gigs. I have a 8 gig dvd and am trying to figure out a way to copy it.

Thanks again.

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

All those guides pretty much are for copying a DVD9 (9.4G) DVD to a DVD5 (4.7G) DVD..

Just use the first guide and you should be good to go :)