1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

latest blade 122p firmware

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by sb18180, Apr 22, 2011.

1. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

try it on one of the sly channels.make sure you have a channel called 7day epg in each section sports entertainment ect.if they are not there then try redownloading the cndf file again.some channels will show no info if they are not broadcasting later on.if that fails switch off and on and do another epg update. mine is working fine but i did reboot and did an epg updat after flashing the cndf file.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

Finally...i managed to get it working after alot of trial and errors..because i have my own cndf list..that made it alittle awkward....

what i had to do was..download the new cndf from blade online...then creat a new cndf of my own just like before..but only difference this time was that...i had to include that new "7days epg list" as part of my cndf list...and that seems to be working ok now.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP sb18180.

What I cant get my head around is that...when you normally update any box with a new firmware..it wipes all settings and passwords...just like the SV & KV....but when I loaded the new firmware last nite to my blade...it didnt lose anything at all...but the new firmware is on...baffffffling...but good.

3. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

something to do with the cccam part of firmware was just backed up and re-written once the firmware its self had updated maybe? just guessing. but NEVER do a database reset this DOES delete the cccam info i did one yesterday to try it and it did delete my cccam info but mine is not password protected so im ok. another thing just try again to get into your 9991 menu again using pasword oooo or 9991 i beleive that even if your cline is password protected it will now let you in so you can add other clines if you wish just give it a try. 9991 is admin password 0000 is user password.

4. e45

e45 Regular member

Any body setting these boxes up and looking for a good set up guide can download it from the link below excellent info on it might help some people setting up from scratch

BLADE 7000 S GUIDE

Firmware courtesy of sb18180

FIRMWARE HERE

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
  5. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

before i updated my box last nite, i could get the 9991 page/screen but could not do anything at all as it was password protected, but after the firmware upgrade last nite, i can now access the remianing EMPTY lines, obviousley the new firmware upgrade has made this available. But my ACTIVE cccam line is still password protected, is there any way i can just backup the line, incase the worst happened? I have done Save KEY and save STB by going into menu and then download option, but i dont know if these options actually backs up or copies the active cccam line. thanks again.

6. ehabaziz

ehabaziz Member

guys I was just wondering why you are all worried about cline info
    I got Csinfo.txt file that I have all the info written in it on my computer
    you can download a blank copy and all you need to do is to edit with your login info and take it on your usb to the receiver and download as usual
    of course you can save your info from the receiver from file manager menu and have a aback up copy that you can edit later

7. gtpassay

gtpassay Member

Hi Guys,
    Sorry for my basic question, but with this new 122p firmware, does the epg contain program descriptions for the programs after now and next?
    many thanks and great work Galaxy!

8. HiTeck

HiTeck Regular member

That guide is outdated and due to firmware updates no longer conforms with this box, but there is a new one on the way.

A guide that is not open to being copied and uploaded to word format this time ;).

Thanks for sharing that link though, very helpful!.

9. hammer74

hammer74 Guest

hi guys , just ordered a blade hd box how do i load the s*y uk channel listings and where can i find it .
    many thanks

10. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

when you get the blade load up the latest firmware if not already on is the 122p firmware. once you have done that hit the menu button scroll down to blade online hit that and choose astra 28.2e then choose which region u want and hit ok. all done. and keep checking back for channel list updates from time to time as channels tend to move now and again.

11. gtpassay

gtpassay Member

Hi,
    It seems that alot of guys have got 122p firmaware working on the blade media. But no one has answered my question - does the epg have program descriptions past now and next?
    thanks

12. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

on my blade...it shows now and next...but it doesnt allow me to look at past descriptions....its not perfect epg i dont think personally....but its good enough for me.

13. sb18180

sb18180 Regular member

seems to work better on fta channels.on them i have full 7 days epg but hit and miss on sub channels some have all some have a few days and some have a few hours. a bit more work is needed for full 7 day epg on all channels.

14. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

any1 know What "Image" does the blade hd receiver
    use please (ie. Gemini, PLI etc)? thanks.

15. e45

e45 Regular member