1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Latest Firmware that goes on the R4 doenst work for me!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ashmax, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ashmax

ashmax Member

Hi There

I have a R4 card but its firmware is in Chinese, I would like to change this to english, so i:

1)Created a backup of Micro sd card with chinese firmware on.
    2)Deleted everything off the card.
    3)Downloaded the latest version of english firmware that goes on the R4 from the R4 website "English-1.14" and transfered it to the card.
    4)Created a games folder on the Micro SD in the root and added my NDS roms to it.
    5)When i start my NDS it takes me to a chinese error, i cant read it as its in chinese but it has three !!! at the top of the page, and it wont go any further.

Am i doing something wrong? My moonshell on the R4 is 1.6 if that helps anyone.

This is a Christmas present for my 6 year old Daughter so im really trying to sort it out before then, which is only 6 days away if anyone could help me sort this before then i would really appreciate this as i really dont want to give her the chinese version she cant read.
    Many Thanks for any Help
    Ash

2. sneakyho

sneakyho Guest

3. ashmax

ashmax Member

thanks m8 ill give it a go.

4. tek101

tek101 Member

Hi. Do you know what websites I can get games for R4..?
    Thanks

5. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

sorry linking to illegal material here can get you in trouble but if you are looking for homebrew and freeware applications for the ds there are tons out there
    just search google