1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LCD projector alignment

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by jetta22m, Jun 29, 2004.

1. jetta22m

jetta22m Guest

I bought a used Epson Powerlite 7000 projector on ebay. The seller neglected to mention that the pictuure is out out allignment. Is there any way I can do this myself?

2. OAKside24

OAKside24 Regular member

Somebody here outta have the answer for you still need help. Where is everybody?

Anyway I have a few questions about LCDs [not projection, but who cares] so I'll just ask 'em here.
    -----
    [bold]Hitachi[/bold]
    [http://www.hitachidisplays.com/products/how_monitors_work/flatpanel.shtml]

So my 15" Hewlett Packard LCD should be set at 1024x768/ 70 Hz? Does anyone here, gamer maybe, have any more info on flat panels: refresh rate/resolution?
    -----
    [bold]Microsoft[/bold]
    [http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/issues/technology/hardware/flat_panel_monitors_5_things_to_know.mspx]

Also, anybody enabled or heard of this ClearType thing? Do you recommend? I think that's enough questions for 3 posts, so I'll stop now.

THANKS to all for any help or advice

3. OAKside24

OAKside24 Regular member

jetta22m
    Oh, I'm sorry bout this, but Volkswagen Jettas rock dude. Especially green/black 1995 Jetta GLX's with Neuspeed bars everywhere (but stealthy-style) and Bilstien suspension and no stupid decals everywhere. Those are the best. "Who has one of those awesome rides?" Me. "No way, man!" Yeah, dude. "Sweet!" The End.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small].PS2v4[GT3]....FlipTop_SMDv2....LITEON_ldw-411s[FS0J].
    .ASUS_P4P800-VM....DVDDv3230....CloneCDv4331.
    .Shareaza_2.0....Backup-Services.net....Antec.com.[/small]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2004