1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lead singer/guitarist looking for a pop/rock/punk band in toronto

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by chiara554, Aug 28, 2006.

1. chiara554

chiara554 Guest

hi, i'm a 15 year old girl and my name is chiara (the "h" is silent so it sounds like kiara). i am looking for a band in toronto as i live at bathurst and finch area. i've had lots of experience in working in a band. i have been to Power Chord Academy (PCA) which is an amazing camp for bands where you work with ppl in bands and touring artists. i have experience in recording, making a video and playing gigs. i have recording equipement and soon getting a recording studio in my garage. i have been playing guitar for 2 years and been singing since i was 6 and have been trained to sing. i can write lyrics and melodies. i'm looking for a drummer, another guitarist and a bassist. if you live around my area and you are interested in "getting there" please feel free to pm me. my influences are green day, blink182, billy joel, sum 41, nirvana, arctic monkeys, audioslave, billy talent, blue collar special, fiest, jimmy eat world, ourlady peace, panic! at the disco, sugar cult, radio head etc etc. thats just to name a few. i'm looking for ppl at least 14 years old and up and ppl who are dedicated to the music like i am. thanks alot. let me know if your interested. edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2006
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no email posting as per forum rules above. post edited

3. drew44

drew44 Member

HEY! I WAS WONDERING IF YOU FOUND A BAND YET? I NEED A SINGER!

4. 1273123

1273123 Member

Hey are u that chick thats starting a band with my bf david?

5. chiara554

chiara554 Guest

yea i am sorta i mean we havent really like decided anything im to busy

6. 1273123

1273123 Member

kool, dont worry if ur to busy i'll force him to let me be the singer lmaoooooo jks i'm horrible, says so him lol

7. chiara554

chiara554 Guest

haha itd be cool though im gunna see if i have some time othert then my other band my horse and my job lmao

8. 1273123

1273123 Member

wow u got a horse, i got 2 but there at my uncles and i never get to see them and i havent been riding in soo long lol my msn is edited by ddp add me

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no e-mail posting as per forum rules, post edited