1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leisure Suit Larry fixs! AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by nastynath, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greenherb

Greenherb Guest

I ripped the game to my xbox HD using dvd2xbox and it wouldn't run from the hard drive, but i ftp'd it to my computer using flash fxp then created an iso image using quix and burned the image to dvd using nero and it plays fine from the backup. I havn't figured out how to install the censorbar patches yet tho.

2. nastynath

nastynath Guest

Read the directory (where to place the fix!) earlier in this discussion and its there for the censor removal fix!
    The HD fix works fine for me and others that I have given this fix to!

Regards...

3. ECMoney

ECMoney Member

I am still having problem and any help would be appreciated. I have the Leisure Suit Larry and using FlashFXP I copied the game over to my computer's hard drive. I have the game saved on my PC and used Craxtion 4 to create an .iso and when I burned the game to a DVD it will not load up at all. I figured that I need a fix or patch, so after reading these forums I still dont understand what I need. Is there a patch available? Is the censorbar fix the fix to play the game off a DVD as I can't even play the game, I dont care if it is censored or not.

It says to insert the AppInit.JAM into the DATA\JamFiles\Xbox directory replacing the one already there, but my problem is that I dont have that directory? I have \DATA\ and that is it as there is only one file in there which is data.PAK?
    Any help to guide me in the right direction, you can PM me or leave a reply.
    Thanks!

4. JEREMYO

JEREMYO Member

HOW DO YOU TAKE A BURNED LEISURE SUIT LARRY AND PLACE THE PATCH INSIDE I MADE AN ISO IMAGE WITH NERO BUT I CANT OPEN IT TO VIEW

5. nastynath

nastynath Guest

I have sent out fixs again!!!

Remember Private message people!!!

6. BR7

BR7 Regular member

If you have the ISO on your computer; you need an xbox iso reader, like XDFSReader, XisoManager.. check xbox-scene.com for ISO readers. Then just extract the ISO, insert the patch (in the directory where it goes), and rebuild the ISO with your xbox reader. Burn to DVD.

If you just have the game on disc, you need to FTP into your XboX (with the game in) and transfer the D drive contents to your PC. Insert the patch (in the directory where it goes), and rebuild the ISO with your xbox reader. Finally, burn it back to DVD
    `````````````````````````````
    Check your pm, I need the fix :)

7. nastynath

nastynath Guest

If you don't wanna do the reader thing with the iso image just burn to a dvd-RW and then read back to ur HD though the XBOX. Then insert into the directory that I have previously said in this thread at the beginning.

Oh and also, erase the dvd-RW.

Pretty simple really eh?

8. nastynath

nastynath Guest

fixs sent again all!

9. alzad

alzad Guest

Send me the larry patches...thanks buddy.

10. tjfelt

tjfelt Guest

ok im lost i usually just burn the games to my hd and play them off it using dvd2xbox but w/ L.S.L. an error comes up and it says i need the original game disc is there neway that i can play it from the hd w/o being connected to my comp.

11. DAN0

DAN0 Member

Do these work for Larry on PS2? Where can I get the fixes?

12. mrkrueger

mrkrueger Member

do u need a modded xbox to do all this?if not,can u explain to me step by step how to remove the censor bar?

13. chicken12

chicken12 Member

anyone able to send me the fixes?

14. nastynath

nastynath Guest

Sorry been out of town with work!

I'll email fixs again shortly, those who have PM me email. Cannot believe the people that have had probs with this game!!!

15. nastynath

nastynath Guest

I have resent out the fixs for the HD fix and the Nudity fix all! (to those who PM email to me!)

All the best!

16. mimans21

mimans21 Member

need torrent for halo 2

17. nastynath

nastynath Guest

I have just sent out fixs again all!

18. walkeraj

walkeraj Guest

please send me the two files too please, i very much need the hd fix to play it from the xbox hard drive.

19. crysi

crysi Member

please, i need also!
    please...:)

20. Ulukai

Ulukai Member

Hi, please send me the HD fix as well. Does it work for PAL version?

Thanks, I'll PM you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.