1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leiticia to perform at Rotary

Discussion in 'Feedback to artists' started by sheryl666, Oct 14, 2005.

1. sheryl666

sheryl666 Guest

Hey Leiticia, you're awesome, the piano playing at Rotary and the Boy's and Girls Club in Mesa was AWESOME!!!! I hope you get that charity money. My daughter thinks you are the coolest even more so now. I know you write music too and your cd CJA is on Amazon.com but where are the other two?
    Love ya girl,
    Sheryl

Anyone wanting to check out Leiticia's site go to www.leiticiapestova.com

2. lpestova

lpestova Member

Hi Sheryl, nice to hear from you again, and it was nice to meet you and Katie on Wednesday. Guess what? I actually DID win the contest. I did a harder-remade version of Ludwig Van Beethoven's Op. 27 No.2 and then played Saraband!!! I got the charity money!! Thank you for your support. I plan on coming out with just a classical CD and will donate the money to the Boy's and Girls club, but don't say anything yet.
    Leiticia Pestova

3. sheryl666

sheryl666 Guest

Oh wow, that's SO freakin awesome girl!! You go, what does your trainer person think of that? Did you tell him about it? He must be so proud!! And you are going pro wrestler? I heard a rumor? Tell me, tell me.
    Sheryl

4. lpestova

lpestova Member

Hi Sheryl, one of Rotarians there actually taped me playing and I played it for Antonio, I don't think that he favored it too much though. He only said something negative.....oh well, 19 years of playing the piano, I know it was an awesome performance. I was the one who wanted his opinion. I like yours a lot better :)
    If you want, go to AMAZON.COM and type in CJA and look at our cd, it's green with us three on it. Give me a review on it and let me know what you think about the songs we wrote. They are all original.
    Thanks again,
    Leiticia Pestova