1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets Paint The Kettle Black (2) Do You Have A Bitch ? Put On Your Rubbers And Wade In.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ireland, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billybob

billybob Regular member

Did you see it too, or am i imagining things :S

It had the top line then noting at the bottom. You see it alphabet?

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Nah, you're right Billy, I saw it too.

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

yes i did, i press edit post then didn't edit anything press reply and it was ok then so who knows lol

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

LOL Can I quote you on that? Just checking to see what's going on. Missed it.

Edit:
    GM
    Seems most of us agree, follow the insurance guidelines. We pay for the protection. You may feel sorry for damsels, but at least get the police report up front. Unless you're dealing with a dui or some other criminal situation, those reports are filed away and don't effect driver records. So the damsel becoming a "statistic" wouldn't have happened unless her old man refused to pay for the damages. Court proceedings and at fault accidents are what make "statistics". As a lawyer, the father wants to intimidate you and not reporting the accident may have given him an out. Did you have any witnesses. Seems you may become a statistic for feeling sorry for a damsel and being persuaded not to follow insurance guidelines. Good luck. I hope the lesson isn't too expensive and your insurance can handle the problem without you being the "statistic".

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@greensman

You do have one way of putting pressure on the lawyer, if he tries to get out of making you whole again; it's called the Bar Association. Threaten him with reporting his shady underhanded tricks, and mention that you were only helping out his daughter and also the fact that you know she had a prior problem that will be in the public record. You know this because he begged you to help her and told you why; otherwise how else would you know or want to know. Might get his attention, put him on the defensive especially if you hint you might need a lawyer. Were any cell phone pix taken a scene of accident and scene? JM2C

6. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Similar, but not the same. To equate my generation as an equal in, for lack of a better word, corruption to any before it would be complete either ignorance or stupidity on my part. I don't know when you trudged through your teenage years, but I'm sure the same problems of drugs, sex, and violence still subsisted; just on a different scale.

Maybe I should elaborate more. The teacher was amazing and made the class both exciting and worthwhile. Most people dropped after the first semester because the second semester was dedicated entirely to the writing of a single paper; most of those who dropped were good students; but too lazy to dedicate their time to a single cause. Heck, the only reason I stayed was because I liked the girl that I sat next to.

@greensman
    Tell the girl's father that he's full welcome to work through attorney's, so long as the ones on your side belong to the insurance company. He can't win a case against you can he knows it; unless he's so into himself that he can't fathom his daughter doing anything wrong. In which case, he's just going to waste time an money.

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

eeffgghh, lightning struck!!! who is next!!!

8. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

i leave the sight for 2 months and look what it turns in to... lol..

here is my bitch...
    i was forced to quit my job cause i was unable to work enough with football so they would have just fired me in a week... where i live town is twenty three miles and school is 18 my friends live 30 miles about and i am the only one with a car there fore i now have no money for gas.. also i am 17 and quit smoking and i could really use a smoke right now.. i am visiting my ma and i just got realy sick. the only way i know out of town got destroyed the bridge today ( u may have heard it on the news) i have a pending citation and my new school still did not recieve any of my transcripts meaning i still dont know if i passed... there i said it all

9. Ripper

Ripper Active member

No bitch - away as of today til the 10th. Bye.

10. greensman

greensman Regular member

@Ripper,
    Have a nice holiday!! :)

@ALL,
    Thanks for the bits of advice!!! :D I've talked to a few people besides you guys and it seems that the "lawyer" has nothing to stand on. My wife called the po-po and basically they said it was to late but she could fill out a "blue" form and at least it would be reported but with ZERO cops on the scene.

NO pics were taken. My wife was to shaken and wanted to be to nice. LOL. NOT really, she didn't think about it, BUT next time if there is such an occasion the COPS will be called and this won't happen again. NICE is one thing but getting my CAR fixed is another. LOL.

Thanks again people and I'll keep you updated. :D

....gm

11. billybob

billybob Regular member

who now ddp?

12. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Zerohour ... actually, things have been going well with no fighting at all for quite a while. You just caught us on a bad couple of days.

13. billybob

billybob Regular member

14. billybob

billybob Regular member

Sounds like blackmail to me. F***ing backward craphole.

15. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

@ZeroHour

I don't know what much to say other than don't start wasting money on cigarettes again; you'll end up with even less money for gas. Unless, you get a job at a convenience store--then maybe you can get both for half price.

In all seriousness, I feel bad for the situation; just keep your spirits high and hope time will resolve the issue.

16. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

17. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

its easy Quit Smoking

18. billybob

billybob Regular member

@alphabet

If you read his post he put:

And also, its NOT easy to quit smoking.

19. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

2nd that as is not always easy to quit something.

20. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

On the smoking bit: I have never tired smoking, nor will I ever, but the problem with quiting is that the body is addicted, usually in more ways then one, in vast majority of cases.

However, nicotine is an addicting substance and thats how some people get hooked. Also, as weird as it sounds to non-smokers, the body gets and dishes out the "pleasure" chemicals after it stops (and sometimes on the first puff, although usually not) "rejecting" the smoke.

This in turn makes it ever harder to quit as your body likes the "pleasure" it gets in the throat, mouth and even in the lungs from smoking. This adds to the nicotine addiction and makes it even harder to quit; especially if your trying to go "Cold Turkey". Most people use nicotine substitutes (patches etc) to "wean" the body off of its addiction.

Some, although probably very few, gradually reduce the number of cigarettes the smoke a day until they can go to where they smoke maybe one or two cigarettes a week. The goal of this is to "wean" the body so its easier, although its still hard, to quit. Obviously the ultimate goal is to eventually quit entirely.

Peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.